Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Too Much Fun!!!

Lagoon Night!
Jeff's company had their summer party at Lagoon again this year, and we had a blast!
The gang Heather, Easton, Tiff, Taylor, Kitty Kat, Jared and Jeff!
Tiff and Tay on the Pterodactyl Drop
driving the cars
Loving on Auntie Tiffy
Easton's ride of choice, the slow and steady boats
our little pilot
Check out the bangs after a ride on Jet Star 2
Tiffy got her boyz some smores Dippin Dots! Yummy!
We finally got Easton on another ride, all because you could shoot the guns!
Riding the Carousel!
Uncle Pookie won the boys bats, he pitched 71 mph! Way to go!
We had a blast spending Quality family time at Lagoon!

Our Butterfly Friend!
This fancy little guy was flying all around inside the house, the kids thought it was hilarious!
I Love to see the Temple!

Jeff and I went to the Provo temple last week, it was so nice to go and enjoy the spirit!
The sunset was so pretty when we came out!
Then we got to go to the temple with our good friend Kelly for her first time through. We are so proud of you Kelly! It was great to get to go to the temple twice in one week!

Camping!
My mom and dad invited us up to camp for the afternoon, and for some super yummy dutch oven dinner. We ate, and rode the four wheelers, Taylor and grandpa shot. But mostly I enjoyed the pretty fall colors, It was absolutely beautiful! Oh yeah we had plenty of yummy smores too!
Warming up by the fire!
Jeff and I
Enjoying their dutch oven dinner, how would you like this to be your dining room? like I said, It was amazingly beautiful!
Hayleigh eating her dinner!
Mom and dad!
Grandpa fishing for grand kids with his wheeler!
Taylor and Grandpa Shooting some rounds!
Easton wanted to shoot his own gun, not grandpa's!
Grandma and Easto!
Brotherly Love!
Easton kept hiding like this while the others were on their rides...
Then he'd pop up and shoot them when they came into camp!
Grandma & Taylor after their ride! Tay made everyone take him on rides all night long, he was loving it!
Four Wheeling with grandpa
Our Family by the beautiful fall colors! The picture doesn't do it justice.

Hayleigh's Photo Shoot!
Hayleigh was being so cute and cooing a ton so we took a bunch of fun cute little pictures one day! Here are just a couple of them!
Little Profile
Tiny hand grasp
Sibling love in their jammies

Fall Festival!
Taylor and I made a black widow soda pop bottle to donate to the fall festivities!
The Soda Pop bottles the boys chose when they one the "Soda Pop Walk"!
Taylor and his teacher Mrs.Grahm on the golf cart ride!

Yummy Shakes and Fry's
After Women's Conference, Lisa Lindy and I we headed over to JCW's for delicious fry's and milkshakes!

8 comments:

lramey said...

your shoes at the temple with Kelly are my favorite!!!!!

fun times! Such cute camping pictures. I love Easton's hiding behind the 4 wheeler- he's such a good son in law!

and YEAH for milkshakes and fries, and more fries

Marilee said...

Seriously, having a baby hasn't slowed you down one little bit!! You make me tired. But hey, at least you're never bored :)

Janet said...

FUN!!!! I want to go to Lagoon, and camping!! And I NEED to go to the Temple! Cute black widow bottle!!

Archuletas said...

What a fun fall you are having. It is cool that you are creating many memories for your children. That is so cool that you got to go camping. That is my favorite part of summer and especially fall, as the colors are changing.

I am happy you want to put my blog on your list. I love reading yours.

Tiffy said...

You guys sure do a lot of fun things and Im so glad I get to do them with you. Lagoon was such a BLAST and same with the fall festivle. I sure love you guys and thanks for always inviting me!

Haynes Family said...

I miss Lagoon, I haven't been there in like 10 years. How fun! You guys look like you've been having a lot of fun!! :)

~Paige~ said...

Holy smokes, I haven't looked at your blog in awhile and there are a million pictures!! Eastons birthday party was adorable, his cake was SO great!! What a good mom you are, you guys look like you have been doing alot and having a blast! Wish we were as exciting as your little family!

Shannon & Summer said...

I haven't been to Lagoon in a super long time, but I don't know why becuase it looks really cool! How fun for you to go with the whole fam!

I love the Provo Temple and I am happy you got to go threre! I love those pictures taken of the fountain at night - so pretty!

And, I wish I was camping right now - and with you guys! you do it in style with 4 wheelers and a table and all kinds of junk that would make camping so much more enjoyable! We need to plan it for when it is warm again and little Haleigh is a little bigger!