Family Picnic!
On Sunday after regional conference we went up the canyon for a family picnic! The weather was great, and we had a good time!
MMMM... yummy meaty!
This is what was waiting for me in the kitchen when I got out of the shower the other day! Taylor had the big toys in a row in the back and Easton's are the little group up front! When I asked them about it and what they were doing all I got was "beware!"

Daddy's girl!
Hayleigh loves to hear her daddy's voice, she is always all smiles when he's talking to her!

She loves her big brothers too! This is Easton showing her his toys!
And listening to Taylor!
Party Time!
We went to the park for Keagan's birthday party and the kids had a blast!
Brynn, Tay, Max, and Keagan!
Easton and His Princess Conli!
The Mommies Lisa, Summer, Me and Mary!
Doughnut time!!
Thanks for the invite, it was a fun time, although Hayleigh and Casen slept for the Party! 
First Tooth!
So on Tuesday (September 9th) Taylor lost his very first tooth!
This is what it looked like, so after some convincing he gave mommy a go at pulling it out!
He was nervous so there were a few tears, and then he let me try. After I got a little grip on the tooth it popped right out! He went to feel how loose it was and when I asked him where it was (because it wasn't there, and he didn't even know that I'd pulled it) He just laughed! He said it didn't even hurt, and it wasn't worth the tears!
The tooth fairy came that night and he got 2 whole dollars, he was thrilled! I love how one little tooth missing makes him talk with a lisp! I remember talking different when I was missing teeth too! I just can't believe how fast they grow up. Please someone figure out how to slow it down, I don't want my babies to get big so fast! Although it is fun to see these fun things, and how happy it makes them!
Daddy's girl!
Hayleigh loves to hear her daddy's voice, she is always all smiles when he's talking to her!
We went to the park for Keagan's birthday party and the kids had a blast!
Brynn, Tay, Max, and Keagan!
First Tooth!
So on Tuesday (September 9th) Taylor lost his very first tooth!
This is what it looked like, so after some convincing he gave mommy a go at pulling it out!


2 comments:
It is strange when they lose their first teeth! You really do feel like they have grown up! I love all the beasts on your counter!
More fun times! Seriously, you guys go from one thing to the next. That's good though--at least you're never bored. I just can't help but wonder how you keep up? (I need some lessons) Hee! Hee!
Post a Comment