Easton's First day of Preschool!
That's right, my baby started preschool on Tuesday! I guess he's not technically my baby anymore, but he has been for so long. Anyway, he was so very excited! He told me in the car the night before... "Mom, I'm not a baby kid anymore. Now I am a big boy kid!" So very proud of himself for growing up!
Here he is starting his first project!
He loved his first day, and I'm so glad!
~~~~~
Daddy's Softball Game!
That night we decided to go and watch Jeff play softball!
Haircut Fun!
So if you didn't notice already I chopped off all my hair! I've been wanting to since before I was prego with Hayleigh, but knowing the chubby roundness of my cheeks was coming, I decided to wait until after I had her! So last Wednesday, Kelly Kelly came over to cut it for me! Here is the very attractive before picture!
BEFORE...
AFTER!!
OwLz GaMe!!
Last night we decided to go to the Owlz baseball game. It was dollar night, so tickets, hot dogs, drinks and popcorn were all just one dollar each! Plus every fan got a free bobble head! So we dropped Hayleigh off at my moms and headed off for a cheap fun family activity!The boys with Hootz!
Eating hot dogs!
We left before it was over because it was a school night and got late. We had fun though, I even caught a tee shirt out of the tee shirt cannon!
The family with Hootz!
Smile Time!
It is SO, SO much fun when your baby starts to smile and coo at you! Hayleigh started smiling about a week and a half ago, and I love it every time her little eyes light up and she gets a big smile on her face! She smiles all the time at the sound of mine, Jeff's, and the boys voices! It makes my face light up too! She's so cute and I have been trying to capture it on camera for a week and haven't got a good shot until today!


11 comments:
I love your hair! It looks great!
Hayleigh is sooooooo adorable! Great captures of her smile! Your hair looks awesome, too! Great cut for you! Looks like you had a blast at the game...still needing to do something like that with our boys. I love seeing all the fun thing you guys do together!
Fun pics she is sooo stinkin cute and your boys are so sweet.
I love the hair cut!
Hey my kids watch softball games by running up and down the bleachers too! And the only thing they ever think about at the ball park is going to the snack shack.
Beautiful smile in the last picture!
Fun pictures and stories. I had noticed your hair - it is darling. Love those cute smiles from Hayleigh.
fun fun fun fun fun! I need to go to an owlz game on dollar night!
I LOVE hayleigh's smiles- time for auntie lisa to hold her again, it's been too long!!!
LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!
Hayleigh seems to be getting such a personality already!!
And, your boys seem so grown up now going to school and all!
I so love your haircut. I think it looks so dang good on you! I wish I could pull off that look!
How long does the Owlz season go for? We should get a bunch of us and our families and go one of these nights!
Ya'll are the cutest family ever.
What night was dollar night? Thats a good deal! Cute hair! and cute babies! Glad you are having a great end of the summer with some fun outdoor activities!
Ok Hayleigh has chunked out big time!! So stinkin cute!! I so need to squish her! I still love your hair, it looks better I think! I just decided to go way bleach blonde- not sure what I think of it!! Jeff loves it and is calling me his punk girl-hmmmm 30 year old mother of 5 punk girl??? Not good.
heather~ your hair is sooooooo cute! it makes me want to chop mine :) your kids are so cute and getting so big. Hayleigh is BEAUTIFUL. give everyone our love!
Post a Comment