Happy Birthday Taylor!!!
I can not believe that six years ago today we had our first baby! We were so happy to start our family, and we love our sweet Taylor so much! He has a big heart, and he is a great and protective big brother! I cannot imagine our family without him! So happy birthday buddy!
They start out so small
The proud new daddy
Oh how cute!
Kitchen fun, age one...
Two years old!
Adventures in the tree, age three!
Four years old!
Loving "Cillarenda", five years old!
And now my baby is SIX!
It is absolutely crazy how fast time flies by. It really seems like he was are only one just yesterday! Now he is so big and in school and everything! I hope that it slows down a little I want him to stay little a while longer! Taylor we love you oh so much, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


6 comments:
What cute pictures! I love Taylor's eyes! That last picutre is great with him all posed and stuff!!
Happy Birthday Taylor!
Wow. Could Hayleigh look ANY more like Taylor did when he was an itty bitty baby? Crazy.
Happy birthday, little dude!
CUTE!!! My first memory of Taylor was at the zoo 2 years ago, roaring at every single person there. He was adorable then, and he's adorable now! (Almost as adorable as Jeff is in that picture... He looks so young!) Happy Birthday to your boy!
Oh goodness I had forgetten what a delicious baby he was!!! Love the picture with the baseball hat!! Happy birthday big guy we sure do love you!!
Random thought....I remember watching you guys walk into church with Taylor in his car seat.(I didnt know you at that time) I dont know why but you guys left a distinct impression on my mind (I remember it clear as day!) and then when I watched you walk in with Heighleigh a few weeks ago for the first time, I remembered that thought again..but now you have 3 babies!! and were happy to know you, and call you friends.
Wow! I remember when Taylor was born (we must have brought dinner or something). I can't believe it--time really does fly by even with our eyes open. Hope he had a great birthday. And I can't wait to see what festive ideas you came up with for his party :)
Post a Comment