Okay, So I just have a couple of funny things to share with you that Easton said today!
We went on a picnic with the Knight Family today, and while we were eating a heavy set woman walked past Easton and got a huge smile on her face and said Hi! Easton then told Sarah and Amy... "That 'Poofy' lady is CRAZY!" Sarah told him that she was just really nice, and Easton replied "I know she's nice, but she's crazy too."
Then tonight we decided to go for a walk, when I walked out into the carport Easton said to me "Wait, don't worry, I know what time it is". He then pulled a compass out of his pocket and looked at it, then said "It's 31" showing me the time on his "watch". Then he started on his way as he put the compass back in his pocket!
He is cute and so silly, I laughed about both of those silly things he said today and I didn't want to forget them, so there you have it!
March 8, 2016
7 years ago


5 comments:
You are so smart to write down the things your kids say....I need to be better at that! I love that Easton used the word "poofy". So funny! Your hair looks amazing!
That is SO cute and funny might I add! You have some pretty darn cute kids :)
What a hoot! I bet he keeps you on your toes.
Good thing you write all the cute things down! I should be better at that. Boy, you guys haven't slowed down one bit! I'm glad to know that all is well with Hayleigh, too. By the way, LOVE the new hairdo! I just love "hair day"!
He's so funny! Coincidentally, a lot of the poofy ladies really are crazy! I should know! LOL!
Post a Comment