Today is my sweet Easton's birthday! It's crazy how time flies, it seems like yesterday that he was my little baby, and now he's 4! He is oh so excited to be four years old! This year has been fun, it's been so great to watch him learn and grow! It's been rough too, with his broken arm and having his tonsils out. But we are so excited for year number four! We love you Easton SO stinking much and hope you a very happy birthday! Here are some pictures of Easton up until now!
Baby Easton!

Easton's 1!Now he's 2...
Happy Third Birthday!
And today my little boy is 4! He is very excited to tell everyone that he is not a "baby kid" anymore, now he is a "big boy kid!"


9 comments:
Hey Easton, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Laney's!
happy birthday future son in law!!! Thanks for spending it with us!!! Sorry I forgot to tell you it today- but I did save your life, so I think that makes up for it right???
love you all!!!
AWESOME! Happy Birthday Easton! Funny in Primary yesturday they were like are there any birthdays? and they said "No" Easton didnt say anything then sister Kunz reminded them that Eastons was Saturday so brother Lynn was like "did anyone have a birthday yesturday???" Eastons face lit up and he raised his hand :) SO CUTE! He got the birthday song sang and then Brother Lynn asked if he was 12? and he said "NO I am a 4 year old big kid" !
Happy Birthday Easton!! Simon, Tobey, Evann, and Miloh are so glad that you are thier friend and love you SO much!! See you at your party!!
What a cutie! Happy Birthday!
So, apparently my comment content is unsuitable for your blog... I promise I left one earlier today, though I have no idea what it said. :) That's kind of funny.
Something to the effect of: Easton still looks exactly the same as he did as an adorable 1-year-old, and Happy Birthday to him!
Also, for some reason I replied to your comment on mine -- with another comment on mine. We did, however, take all Isabel's pictures around Downtown Payson.
Hopefully we'll see you guys (tagging along with the Harpers) at Lagoon on Friday!
What a cutie!
Happy Birthday Easton!! he looks so cute!
happy late birthday easton! He is such a little cutie! i love watching our boys grow up together!!
Post a Comment