I think this is a cute story so I thought I'd share!!
So when asking Easton to tell someone
So when asking Easton to tell someone
“What’s in mommy’s tummy",
he replies "You know, a kid baby!"
I then ask "A boy or girl kid baby?"
He answers with "Just a kid!!"
That right it's not a boy or girl, what is the matter with me for thinking that!
We then go on with the questioning and I ask "Well what should we name the baby?"
To which he replies "BABY MASTER YODA!"
The conversation is then over because whoever we are having this series of question and answers with is now laughing! He's had a few other ideas of names like Baby Batman, or Baby Bob the Builder, but his first response to anyone who asks is Baby Master Yoda! Taylor likes to join in the fun by whispering other name ideas like baby Spiderman and so forth! Jeff said to him when we did this for him, “If it's a girl can we call her Baby Princess Leia?"! I told him not to encourage this because I'm not naming my baby after a Star Wars character! I think the whole thing is hilarious, but on a serious note, if my kid comes out green with pointy ears.... I will not be a happy camper!!
he replies "You know, a kid baby!"
I then ask "A boy or girl kid baby?"
He answers with "Just a kid!!"
That right it's not a boy or girl, what is the matter with me for thinking that!
We then go on with the questioning and I ask "Well what should we name the baby?"
To which he replies "BABY MASTER YODA!"
The conversation is then over because whoever we are having this series of question and answers with is now laughing! He's had a few other ideas of names like Baby Batman, or Baby Bob the Builder, but his first response to anyone who asks is Baby Master Yoda! Taylor likes to join in the fun by whispering other name ideas like baby Spiderman and so forth! Jeff said to him when we did this for him, “If it's a girl can we call her Baby Princess Leia?"! I told him not to encourage this because I'm not naming my baby after a Star Wars character! I think the whole thing is hilarious, but on a serious note, if my kid comes out green with pointy ears.... I will not be a happy camper!!


7 comments:
Congratulations!!! How exciting for you guys! I hope everything goes well for you. How far along are you? Easton sounds like a character, and I know Taylor is already. And again, congratulations!!!!!
Nearing the end of my pregnancy with Tanner, I had this dream that when he was born, he was covered with facial hair and a full head of very thing hair. He basically came out looking like the young Grinch on How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the Jim Carrey version), although he wasn't green. I was pretty freaked out about it for a while. After all, if it could happen in a dream, who's to say it couldn't happen in real life?
So it's official if it's a boy you have to name him Yoda, if it's a girl you have to name her Leia!! Come on your boys would be so happy!!
thats so funny! so I borrowed the book from the AF library. you could check and see if its at the orem library and if not I can check it out for you again. it helped a lot but honestly I think it was ethan finally deciding he wanted to do it, like they say you can't force it, just be patient easton will come around. I think it helped that I took ethan to his preschool to sign up and ephasized that he couldn't go until he was potty trained. good luck!
when do you get to find out anyway?!! I am exicted to find out!
My ultra sound is scheduled for March 18th so we still have a little wait until we find out!
Oh my gosh. Your boys are seriously so funny! And in all honesty, Leia isn't so bad. :) I might freak out with you too if the baby comes out all Yoda-ed out. Whatever it is, that baby is going to be adorable!
Post a Comment