IT'S A
GIRL!

So yesturday we went down to find out what we were having! I told the boys that we were going down to see the baby in mommy's tummy and find out if they were going to have a baby brother or sister! Easton then started whining and saying he didn't want to, I asked him why and his response was; "I don't wanna go in your tummy it's too dark in there!" How funny is that, I couldn't stop laughing! We got close to the mall and I asked the boys if they thought it was going to be a boy or a girl and they both yelled out "Girl"! When we got there and they put the gel on me and started looking at the baby, Taylor came over all concerned and asked if I was okay or if that hurt! He was so sweet and wanted to make sure I was okay! Then the fun began, after moving the baby around a bit there was a semi-clear shot of between the legs. I said that I couldn't see a little penis and Bryan (the ultrasound guy) said "Do you want the bad news or the good news?" I told him give me the bad news.... He said "The bad news is, his penis fell off! The good news is it's a GIRL!" Enter waterworks! He then reassured me there were only girly parts! She's a little kicker, and she was going to town chewing on her little fist! Me and the Boys, Jeff included are all very excited! I was way relieved it wasn't a baby Master Yoda! Thanks to Bryan for doing this ultrasound on your day off, we owe you big time!!


20 comments:
Oh, I bet you are so excited!!!! Congrats!!
How exciting!!! Congratulations! Your boys will be great big brothers for her. Taylor was so sweet to be concerned that the ultrasound might be hurting you.
Thank heavens no Baby Master Yoda. Will the girl's name be Princess Leia? Congrats!
I am so so SO excited for you guys! She is going to be the cutest, sweetest little girl and is going to be so loved by all the men in your house. You're going to have so much fun dressing this little girl!
HOORAY FOR BABY GIRL! Thanks for letting me be there when you found out. I guess my whole wearing pink yesterday worked out! I love you and cant wait to be an aunt to a girl. She will for sure be the little princess like me bahaha and spoiled rotten. Congrats again your boys/Taylor where so cute when you found out he couldnt stop hugging and kissing me. I love you guys! Love, Tiffy
Congratulations! That is very exciting news! :)
Does this mean she gets to go on our girl's weekend this year? We are so excited! The boys were right on from the beginning, weren't they? We love you all and are so happy for you!
Yay for baby girls! That's so exciting! According to my ultrasound tech when I was pregnant with Tanner, you're having a Big Mac (as opposed to a turtle) - what a gross analogy. Anyway, we're way excited for you guys.
Yeah, yeah, YEAH!!! Congratulations! I almost cried I was so excited! (And a little jealous!) We'll have to throw you a baby girl shower!! I am so happy for you!
That is exciting news!! Guess that means you get to have another baby shower :) I'm so excited for you guys!
Wahoo bring on the females baby!!! Love you and I can't believe we are BOTH having girls!!!!
YES!!! Oh my gosh yea!! I wanted you to have a little girl so bad! Congrats! Think pink, bows, bracelets, pink and more pink!
How exciting!! Congratulations and the best to you for the rest of the pregnancy.
Congrats! That's exciting. Girls are so much fun!
Yea!! I am so excited for you!!
YAY! We are so excited for you! Congratulations! How funny what Easton said, never thought of it that way. :) I'm so glad her penis fell off! How funny. The best of luck to you adjusting to a new little one in the family. Love you guys!
Alison and Will
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!
congrats on the great news, we can tell you guys are really excited...your boys are so cute and will be such big brother for little baby girl Knight!
Congrats!
I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats Heather! i didn't know but thats awesome! Little girls are comming into the world all over the place!
Post a Comment