Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SNOW DAY!!


So clearly Easton is feeling better! Thank heavens, It is so hard to watch your little boy so sad all the time. At points he would cry to me and tell me "It's all my fault mommy" I couldn't take it any longer. So I'm delighted that he's feeling better!

Well I asked for it, a few posts ago I asked what ever happened to the snow we used to get when I was a little kid... well we're getting a taste of it now! It has been a blast to watch the kids enjoying it like I used to! Monday we had The Ramey's over to play in the snow with us. The kids had a blast, it's been a while since we've had some friends over to play. Easton was ecstatic to have the love of his life Conli over to play with him! Taylor was grateful that Max came to spend some time with him, and I was grateful to have another adult to interact with. So Thanks Lisa for coming to spend some time with us, we had a fabulous afternoon!





Yes, I'm PREGNANT!!!

So after the last post I've had lots of people questioning if they knew I was pregnant, or asking how far along I was... That was The first time I've publicly said anything about being pregnant so you probably didn't know! ( so those of you in the Roberts clan who read that, you were actually the firsts to know! So you can feel special!) Any who I am 13 weeks in a couple of days, Yahoo... almost done with the first trimester! I've been icky a lot, but hopefully that will go away soon! The boys are so excited to have a new baby around here! I am due the last day of July or the first of August, it depends on what calculator you use! The boys are set on the fact that it's a girl, and that's what I'm hoping for! But you never know, it'll probably be a boy so I'm not getting my hopes up! As long as it's a healthy baby, I will be stoked! But if you want you can think pink just for fun!!


11 comments:

lramey said...

I'm still laughing at Easton's hat.....

And a Public CONGRATS to you!!!!!

They had so much fun playing! Thanks for the day!

Laurel said...

I always tell Jason how we used to have FEET-DEEP of snow in the winter, and I think he never believed me. Now I don't look so crazy! I'm glad your boys are getting to enjoy it, too. :)

Scrappy said...

Congratulations! Although having three boys is fabulaous, I hope you have a girl. :)

Aubree said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Cherity said...

It's pictures like that, that make me miss the snow. But then I remember having to dig my car out of it, then driving with all of the moron's who go too fast or too slow. It is so much fun to play in though!!

Roxanne said...

What adorable pictures!!! I remember the snow storms when you were young. We really did get much more on a regular basis then.

Ange said...

yea!! I am so excited for you to have another child!! I'm voting for a girl! But boys are fun too! :)

The Cullimore's said...

That is so cool, congrats! Good luck with everything and be sure to let us know what you are having. CONGRATS!!!

Derek, Melinda and family

Shannon & Summer said...

Way to come out and announce it already! Now, I don't have to be careful not to slip anymore!! We are so excited for you and I hope you get feeling better soon too!

Anonymous said...

baby master yoda all the way!!

Lindy said...

Congratulations Heather, I'm so excited for you! A little scared for you, I must admit, but excited! I will definitely think pink for you-girls are so fun!