Sunday, February 17, 2008

Girly Overnighter!

On the first weekend of the month Janet, Mary, Angie and I went on a girls overnighter to Salt Lake to celebrate Mary's birthday (a little late)! We had a blast we did a little shopping, Then we went to dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen, which is always yummy! After that we went to the store for drinks and treats and then back to the hotel to pamper ourselves and have some silly girl fun!














Thanks girls for the really fun time! I always enjoy spending time with you! It was great to see you Angie since that's a rare occasion! Love you all, and Happy Birthday Mary!!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I forever hate you for picking the jabba belly picture of me!!! We are so in a fight now!!

Janet said...

Oh sweet pay back!! I so love that you too now have a not so flattering picture of your pregnant self on someone elses blog. It sucks doesn't it. We aren't in a fight any more I feel quite satisfied now!! :) ha ha