For family night this week, we went to dinner at Tucanos (YUMMY!) with the Mckee family! We had a good time, although dinner with five little boys can be quite the adventure!
The kids thought it was a blast to use there little tongs as there only utensil!
I've been craving steak so this was perfect, because I got like five different kinds!
Thanks for letting us go with you guys we had a blast!
Easton wanted daddy's cup all for himself! He called it his Cheers cup! He kept making me do cheers with him all night long!
~~~
We had a great time the food was yummy and the company was great! Thanks Mckee's!
The kids thought it was a blast to use there little tongs as there only utensil!
I've been craving steak so this was perfect, because I got like five different kinds!
Thanks for letting us go with you guys we had a blast!~~~
We had a great time the food was yummy and the company was great! Thanks Mckee's!


1 comment:
Cheers to Easton and his goblet! I know that I already told you, but I love love love that picture!!!! He is a little cutie!
Post a Comment