Okay so thanks to Jason & Laurel for putting what they thought to be the WORST and cheapest music video ever on their blog. I thought it would be fun to do the same on mine. But I'm pretty sure that I've got them beat hands down! Thanks to Jeff's sister Amy who introduced us to this "Gem" of a video! Please enjoy my disturbing video choice! Also I think I'm gonna have to go and get myself a gem sweater! Do you think they come in maternity styles?Don't forget to pause the music on my playlist on the bottom of my page!
Leslie Halls "GEM SWEATER"
Any one up for making our own remix video of gem sweater?
If you love this you'll like her outfit in her music video "How We Go Out 2"
~~~~~
I promise I will post some pictures of the fun things we have done this month soon!


5 comments:
that was too funny! thanks for posting it!
I think I used to have that sweater! And I am definitely going to start shopping around for a gold jumpsuit now. Loved it!
we are making one on our girls trip!!! It's going to be the best ever!!!!!
That is nasty! If you find yourself a gem sweater, pick me up one too! ha ha ha!
Disturbing - yet you can't look away!
Post a Comment