Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Easton's Birthday

Easton turned six, I just can't believe it! He had a great Birthday! He got a great start to his day when a special visitor stopped by to see him and wish him a very happy day! Funny story... When Easton woke up that morning he said to me in a very pouty way "I bet Conli doesn't even know it's my birthday!" When I told him that someone was on there way to see him, he said "Oh, I hope it's Conli!!!" He was in heaven when she knocked on the door!
Next it was time to make the cake. Easton is definitely my kid. He gave me very specific instructions on his cake this year. He said he wanted a goofy alien with green frosting, because aliens are made of green goo! Then he told me it had to be sitting on the moon because that's where aliens go to eat cheese, he then changed his mind and told me to have it sitting on mars! After which he told me that the cake needed to be blue because alien insides are blue! Oh, and It had to have one big eye and one little, made of a big marshmallow and a small! Then he said if I wanted to add anything else I could! After AI made it, he informed me it felt to him like it needed one more eye!
I added the silly alien pet! The rest was all him!
I told my kiddos no parties with friends this year but they could pick where we went to dinner with the family and then we'd go home for cake and ice cream! Easton picked Tepenyaki!
We had a lot of fun and yummy food!
Hayleigh trying on Aunt Sarah's glasses!
The cook told Taylor this was all the meat he was getting... because Taylor asked him if his mom ever told him not to play with fire! Silly boy!
After filling his tummy to the max Easton leaned back and said "This is the Life!"
Then it was back to the house for presents!
and of course cake!
and Jokes... Everyone thought the cake was pretty tasty and Tiff said "all your cakes are good, but this one takes the cake" ha ha!
It was a fun day and Easton was thrilled with his cake masterpiece and all his fun toys! Thanks family for such a great day and Gifts!

2 comments:

mary said...

I love your little cake boss! the cake turned out super cute and the birthday boy is even cuter, watch out conli... the ladies are going to be pounding down your door! Happy birthday to your little man!!

Janet said...

Cute cute cute! And my kind of place for dinner! ;) Seriously East is a heartbreaker!!