Saturday, October 2, 2010

Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

We were so spoiled, and got to go see The Lion King in Salt Lake with our family! The day started off with Lunch at a yummy authentic pizza place, It was Yum-o!
And what would an authentic Italian place be without gelato?
Amy was a super safe leader across the crosswalk on our way to the theatre.
Lion King here we come!
Jeff and I in our seats waiting for the show to start!
It was amazing I loved every second of it, If you ever get the chance you have to go! It is just SO good!
Here is most of the gang that went!
Rarrrgggh embracing our inner lions
Sarah, Amy and I in the fancy spot!
More releasing of our inner lions! You just can't contain it after the show! We learned our technique from the show!
Outside the theatre
The Knight Clan! Thank you again, mom and dad for such a wonderful treat!
While walking in downtown we came across these sculpture benches and had to pose it up!
While in Salt Lake Jeff caught this very nice fish!
and after a refreshing beverage it was time to head home and put an end to our wonderful day!
Oh and thanks mom and dad for watching our kids all day so that we could enjoy such a fun day!

1 comment:

Marilee said...

I've heard that the production is spectacular! Glad you got to go!!