My beautiful baby sister, and best friend had a birthday, and we celebrated all day long! How can you not celebrate such a great person, we love our Tiffy SO much! She is amazing and such a great example to me and my kids! We love you Tiff and had a great time playing with you on your day!
first up, lunch at Kneaders!
Her yummy birthday desert
A picture with her seudo nieces and her cutie nephew
friends who came to celebrate Tiffy's big day!
That night the family went out to dinner at Brick Oven
Grandpa and Hayleigh waiting for our turn
Me and Tiff with her requested cupcakes of choice!
But those who wanted cupcakes before dinner had to sing Tiff a birthday song to earn them, here is Taylor earning his cupcake!
enjoying cupcake appetizers
Loving on the birthday girl
Our cooky family, crazy nuts... gotta love them!
Mom and her kiddos!
Then lastly Aunt Shelly asked what amazing cake I was making Tiff for her birthday, and said she wouldn't be surprised if I didn't make a replica of her head! So of course I told her she had read my mind and that was exactly what I made her! I think it turned out so life like that it is almost scary!


5 comments:
that is one amazing cake!!! I am impressed! Happy birthday to Tiff!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFY!!!!!
YOU TWO ARE THE CUTEST SISTERS!
Speaking of your yummy cupcakes, and birthdays, my oldest has a birthday party in a couple of weeks, and would love to have your cookies and cream cupcakes or the key lime cupcakes. Will you share the recipes? Email me:
threetiaras@gmail.com
Thanks!
I could not ask for better family and a better sister. Once again thanks for always making my birthday special and spoiling me to death. I love you SOOO much!!!
Family is the best and especially mine!!! ( and a little silly sometimes too) Happy birthday Tiffy!
Post a Comment