Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family Pictures 2010 Edition

We did our family pictures up at Sundance this year! Lori did an amazing job... as always! We love them all so much, it's going to be hard to pick which ones to print. It was hard enough picking which ones to put on the blog! So thank you Lori for all your hard work and such wonderful pictures!

7 comments:

Denise said...

The pictures are beautiful!

Boy Mom said...

Oh my they are all amazing! How will you choose???? You have such a darling family.

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Great pictures! What a cute family!

sheree said...

I love these pictures and all of these people SOOOOOO much!!! Lori is such a wonderful photographer!!!

mary said...

Good luck choosing!! There are so many adorable pictures and you look beautiful!! I love the one of the boys kissing hayleigh, so cute!!

Tiffy said...

Oh my heck I have the CUTEST family ever!!!!!!!! I love these pictures so much and my babies are growing up WAY to fast!

Haynes Family said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Hailey looks like Taylor! These are all really cute pictures, good job on such a beautiful family.