That's right, there is a new pet at our house! Here is a look at Cooper's first day with our family!
Picking out our new puppy
Hayleigh SO excited to go home and surprise her brothers!
This is Cooper, he is a Maltese/shih-tzu puppy right now he is 7 weeks old and weighs a pound and a half. He will only grow to be between 6 and 8 lbs. He's Hypo allergenic and doesn't shed! We are going to litter box train him
Hayleigh with her new puppy
Taylor came up with the name Cooper all by himself
The boys were so happy and surprised, they couldn't stop smiling all day!
One sad baby girl, because Cooper didn't want her to hold him right then!
Puppy Love
I think... that the kiddos are in heaven with their new puppy!
Little Cooper... he's SO fluffy!
Tired after a long first day in his new home!
We've had Cooper a couple of weeks now and the kids still say everyday how much they love Cooper! Jeff and I like him too but are sometimes frustrated when he goes potty in the house... he's still learning! He has grown a little and now weighs two pounds!


6 comments:
that is the cutest dog I have ever seen. I would love to get one of those!
Just as adorable as the rest or your cute family. Puppy training is tough but worth it.
Cooper is almost as cute as my grandkids!!! Fun times having and training a new puppy! :)
oh seeing him makes me miss my dog!! I can't wait to get a new one. Cooper Is so cute Im gonna have to come and play!!
Congrats on your new addition!
I am still planning on kidnapping him in my hoodie pocket!! :)
Post a Comment