
My sweet Easton boy turned 5! I can't believe it. He really loves LEGO's right now so we had a little party with the family! He requested spaghetti and meatballs for dinner so that's what we had!

We played guess how many Lego's in the jar! Plus we ate block candy!

Here is the super fun LEGO cake!

Me and my cute man on his big day!
GAME TIME!
First we had a LEGO relay! Each person in the line had to add their Lego to the stack in the spoon and run the track!

Jared didn't quite make it in time!

The WHITE team! they were our winners!

and the YELLOW team! They had fun even though they took second!

Then it was on to LEGO building! Easton's very favorite thing to build with Lego's are ships, so everyone had ten minutes to build their ships!

Here are the final results. Everyone got really creative it was fun to see all the favorite ships!

Then we handed out certificates for biggest, longest, most flight worthy, smallest, most creative and so forth!
PRESENTS!

Then after much waiting time we watched Easton open his presents! He got a lot of fun LEGO sets. And Diego sets! He was in heaven!!!

Opening presents takes lots of concentration!
YUMMY CAKE!
Getting his big breath to blow out the candles!

Amy and Hayleigh eating their ice cream he exact same way!
It was great to get together with the family and celebrate my baby boy turning 5! Thank you all for being so thoughtful and for all you do for my family! and Happy Birthday Easton!
7 comments:
Clever as usual. What a fun party!
Holy crap woman... will you please open up a cake decorating company?? You are the Queen! Super cute party as usual! I love the award cards too, very cute! Happy birthday to your little man!
I'm with you, Easton. Spaghetti for sure! Wonderful cake and great party planning.
Super cute! I always love seeing what you do for birthdays.
Whoa! Happy 4th Birthday to Easton! CUTE CAKE!! I don't know where you come up with ALL your dang cute ideas!
Cute cute cute!! Mmmmm now I am craving spaghetti......
Happy 5th birthday to you little sweet guy!!
You are just so good. I love it all. The cake turned out darling and I love the lego building game.
Post a Comment