Monday, September 28, 2009

Fundraising Fun!

My fun Girly Friends and I were in desperate need of a girlcation. So to raise funds for gas and hotel and such we decided to have a Big sale with yard sale stuff crafty goods and of course a bake sale!
Jess, me, Summer, and Lisa For the bake sale my contribution was these delicious cupcakes! and some zucchini bread!
My friend Meridith and I created pure deliciousness! They were cookies 'n cream and lemon! mmm mmm good! Hayleigh was in heaven when she got to have frosting leftovers!
They were so cute and fun to make, and not to mention good to eat!
here's Lisa selling lots of yummy bake sale treats! Sum did cheap haircuts at the sale to earn a few extra bucks!
Jess sold her super cute tutu's!
I was her model!
We all had a great time hanging out at the park for the day!
after our fundraiser at the park I was off with the kids to
FALL FESTIVAL!
Taylor's school PTA does a big fundraiser every fall and has a fun carnival for the kids and they love it!
Taylor and Hailey showing off their face painting
Easton with his prize from the "soda pop walk"
Giddy up Taylor!
We ate dinner there and then the boys did all sorts of fun things like golf cart rides, kiddie games and rocket launching, which was their personal favorite!

It was a super great day of fundraising fun!

6 comments:

lramey said...

i can't get those pics off, can you email them to me?? i forgot you'd taken some there! Lezh fabulous! (we can now insert lezh instead of tres for our frenchness) bwahahahah!

Jess said...

What a fun idea. I wish I would have known; I totally would have supported the cause.

Brandy said...

What fun! Those cupcakes look amazing and yummy!!

Lauren said...

you ladies are so resourceful... fun fun friends!

those cupcakes are calling to me.

mary said...

holy treats!! That was a lotta bake sale stuff! The cup cakes look delish! I wish i could have been there to contribute, but i reaped the benefits of the girlcation anyway :)

Suzy said...

What a great idea! I should do something like that.