I can't express how much I love my sweet kids, they bring many smiles to my face everyday! It's so great to be a mom and watch your kids with their different personalities and watching them grow! I couldn't imagine my life without my beautiful kids!
Taylor is such a sweet hearted little man! It is so weird that I am old enough to have an almost seven year old little boy! He is loving all day school! It was back to school night last night and his teacher said he is such a great boy, he loves to be friends with everyone. She says he is also a people pleaser and a little chatterbox! The first few days of school she said he had a million questions! Mr. curiosity! He is always asking me questions and some I just don't have the answers to! He loves being the big brother and bossing his siblings around... but he also loves taking care of them! He is a huge fan of art projects and loves to draw, write and paint! Since I can remember he was always begging to paint! He gets his feelings hurt easily but is also stubborn as can be! He loves to help out wherever he can. He is so full of life and It is such a great time to watch him grow smarter with ever day!
Easton is so kind and thoughtful and full of smiles! He is such a tenderhearted little guy. The slightest unkind word could be said and he is so hurt! If he does something to hurt or offend someone else he breaks into tears because he feels so bad! Like his big brother he is full of questions. He hates when his little sister gets into his toys, but he loves to play with her when it's his idea! He has a huge imagination and could entertain himself all day long! He loves to be outdoors, and is an accident waiting to happen! He has the brightest eyes and longest eyelashes! He is as shy as could be but loves his close friends and family more than anything! He loves to tease, especially when he thinks that no one is watching! He is also a smart little dude and enjoys learning new things! He loves when he figures out how to do something by himself but still likes mommy to do it for him! lastly he's full of love and compassion for those around him!
Hayleigh is all girl all the time! I swear it has to be in the DNA. She wakes up first thing and brings us her shoes! She loves shoes even after she gets her jammies on she wants her shoes put back on! She loves to carry a purse or anything with a string on the crook of her arm! She dances up a storm to any music within hearing, and if she can't hear any she'll make her own! She just like to dance weather it's swaying her hips, shimming, bopping up and down or doing the shoulder shrug she can't stop! She walks around singing and humming all the time! The girl talks nonstop! If I am standing at the top of the stairs talking to the boys she is right beside me shouting gibberish along with me! She even loves to talk on the phone! She absolutely loves being outside. If her brothers are in the backyard she'll yell at the door until someone lets her out to! She LOVES her big brothers she follows them everywhere! And she loves giving kisses. It is such a joy to have a baby girl in our family!
I just can't say enough about how sweet and special each one of my kids are to me! I love them with all my heart and would do anything for any of them! They mean the world to me and I am so grateful to have such wonderful blessing in my life!
March 8, 2016
7 years ago


3 comments:
yep, you do have cute kids!
You two have absolutely adorable children, good genes I guess.
Thanks for sharing them with us, it reminds me to go hug each of mine and be grateful for each little difference.
You're a beautiful person and Jeff is such a cutie. Thanks for letting me call you friends.
So sweet! Your kiddos are so cute! I have to agree that being a mom is definitely one of my very favorite things in the whole world!
Evan got stitches in his chin (after I told him about Easton's stitches, so he was a little extra freaked out) and now he brags that his friend with the same birthday has the same stitches on his chin! So cute!
Post a Comment