Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hayleigh's Photo Shoot!

These are Hayleigh super awesome one year old pictures we had taken in August! They turned out so stinking cute and I wanted to share them with you! Is she not THE cutest thing ever? I think so!
Thanks Lori for these amazing pictures you are so talented!

9 comments:

Kellie said...

She is just too beautiful!

Denise said...

She IS one of the cutest things ever. Thanks for sharing.

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Adorable! I love the dress. Too cute.

mary said...

she is adorable!! How do you even choose?? What a cutie!

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

She is so darling Heather!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest!!!! Although you and Tiffany were pretty cute babies too and still are pretty cute girls!!! I love all all my girls and my boys too! Family is the best!!!

Ange said...

Cute pictures Heather! I love them! Who took them for you? I'm looking for a cheap photographer :)

Ange said...

My comment might have sounded like I think your pictures look cheap! They don't they look amazing, you just mentioned that it was one of your friends so i'm wondering if she is cheap cause she does an amazing job!! love you!!

Lula. said...

OH.MY.GOSH. She really is the cutest. Those turned out so great!