Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lagoon... It's What Fun Is!

Friday night was Jeff's company party and it was at Lagoon! We went as a family and took Grandma along for the fun. We all had a great time riding and playing at the park!
My cute family Easton on his favorite ride of the night. I think he rode this one at least fifteen times
Jeff and Taylor on the Dinosaur Drop. Taylor's Favorite
Taylor taking Hayleigh on "Bulgy the Whale"
Easton gave that ride a thumbs up
Grandma and Taylor after they rode the Jumping Dragon!
After a bunch of rides we took a walk through Pioneer Village and the kids loved it!
Hayleigh loved being free to run around!
Jeff and I in the cute little square
Our family in downtown Pioneer Village
The boys having a shoot out over us fine ladies
Then it was time for more rides!
My pilot boys
Hayleigh thought she was hot stuff when she could sit on the edge like mommy and grandma!
Easton being a tiki statue
The girls
Lastly here is a video of Hayleigh thinking she is so big and showing off her moves!

We had a great night out at Lagoon it is fun to get to go even just once a year to play and enjoy all the fun!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

So fun hanging out with you guys for a bit! Coming soon: the second Sunday in October. ;)

Janet said...

I name you the blog posting queen!!

How sad is it that I haven't been to Lagoon for like 5 years?? I didn't even recognize anything in your pictures!!

What can I say about the dancing delight that is Hayleigh......I think I will kidnap her!! So freakin cute!! LOVE HER!

Anonymous said...

Who has the cutest grandkids on the face of the earth???? Oh that's right, it's me!!!!! I love them sooooooo much!!! Hayleigh's dancing video is so cute.

love ya. . .MomG :)

xoxoxo

mary said...

I haven't been to lagoon in 6 years, yikes!! we need to go! I love your capris and I love hayleigh's dance moves, how did she grow up so fast??