Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Showered with Love!

Okay, Okay I know that it's been a little bit since I posted, but things have been crazy and under construction around here trying to get ready for our sweet baby Hayleigh to join our family! These are pictures of the boys helping to paint the nursery. I didn't have paint clothes for them so these were our make shift painting outfits! I promise pictures of the finished nursery soon, after I put the finishing touches in there! Also I'll post fun things that we've been up to!
*********
But I thought for now I'd share how spoiled rotten baby Hayleigh and I have been! We truly have been SHOWERED with lots of love...


First my mom, grandma and Aunts put together a family and neighbor shower brunch for me!

It was so nice and the food was delicious! They made these yummy fruit flowers, and lots of other yummy breakfast foods! Then I got a ton of really cute baby things! Thanks guys for being so wonderful and doing that for me!














********

Next came dinner at California Pizza Kitchen with all my girl friends! Again I got spoiled with lots of fun pink things! We all chatted and enjoyed yummy dinner. It was a great night out! Thanks Mary, Janet and Lisa for putting it together! It was very thoughtful of you!
These were the cute party favors that they put together!*******

and last but not least... My friends Kellie and Brittany in my ward put together a shower to celebrate with friends in the ward!
They had yummy snacks and I had a lot of fun visiting and opening even more cute and girly gifts! Like I said spoiled rotten! Kellie even made this super cute diaper cake! It was a great night, Thank you Kellie and Brittany for doing that for me!
You're the best!
*******

I just wanted to say again THANK YOU, THANK YOU one and all who put together and came to these showers to help celebrate our new arrival, I really appreciate all the love and support I get from each and every one of you! So again a great big THANKS!!!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Heather - I'm so glad you enjoyed your shower. It was a lot of fun! I can't wait to see pictures of your finished nursery. That little girl is going to be totally set up when she gets here. Can't wait to meet her.

Shannon & Summer said...

Oh boy! You have been partyn' it up! I hope you are feeling a little more ready for your sweet baby to come now!

mary said...

i LOVE the little naked painters!! So Cute! Also I want to eat a pineapple flower! YUM! you and your little lady are so very loved! I can't wait to meet her!

Janet said...

Cute fruit flowers!!! Love the green dino undies from Costco! We have those too- Tobey's favorite!!