BABY UPDATE... Okay, the count down is on! As of yesterday I had two weeks to go until my scheduled induction! You see, my doctor decided to up and go on vacation to Europe and won't be back until the 28th. So if I make it till she gets back, she is going to induce me on the 29th! For now her dad Dr. Glenn is seeing me! She doesn't think I'll make it that far, but I'm perfectly happy to wait that long. Two weeks will fly by, in fact a day has already! NUTS! As of my check up yesterday, I was dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced! And apparently her head basically can't go any lower unless I'm in labor and she's coming out! So we will see, I'm hoping for the 29th! My boys on the other hand want her to come RIGHT NOW!! We are all very excited to see her and cuddle her and love her to pieces!
If you guys want to play that fun game where you take a stab at the date and time of her birth, how much she'll weigh, how long she'll be and whether she'll have hair or not, feel free to guess in the comments. It will be fun to see who's the closest!
Now for the SILLY STORY.... Yesterday I was on the phone and the boys were upstairs being very wild and crazy as boys tend to be, when all of the sudden Taylor comes down to me and says "Mom, if we did something that will make you very angry, will you still love us?"
What kind of response do you have to that? First you think Oh Crap, what the heck did you do?. and then you can't help but laugh at the question, because of course you'll still love them! Just in case you're wondering what it is they did, they pulled off their closet doors. Kids really do say the silliest things! And don't worry, I still love them!


9 comments:
OH gosh! Whenever the baby decides to come, I hope all goes well. And, please let me know what I can do to help!
If you are already dilated to a 3, will you make it two weeks?
Jess- I will probably make it. I was a 4 with Easton for 2 weeks and still got induced! But you never know, I carried Easton really high. And this one is really low, so I guess we will just have to see! My doctor was sad when I saw her before she left, because she didn't think I'd make it till she gets back! and she really wants to deliver me!
Wow I've never been a 4 and not been in the hospital!! I am really excited for you Heather! I am excited to come home and see your cute little one...I am going to guess July 25th 7:33 pm and NO hair! :0) But as cute as ever!!!
Ok so I am back on my don't have her before me kick!! Hold her in girl- hold her in!! I just want all to go well for you.......on the 29th :)! Ok here is my prediction: 7lbs 2oz 18 inches long and a fuzzy peach head. She will come on the 22nd 20 min. after Reesa!! Only time will tell just how psychic I am!!! Love ya! (hold her in!!!!!)
I think this cute baby girl will have a bad cone head and no hair at all and she will weigh 8lbs 2 oz and be 17 inches and come on July 24th!
Ok, from your history of babies... I am going to guess July 29th @ 10:45am she will be 7lbs 2oz and really light baby fuzz head. Oh, and 19.5in long. and adorable :)
Heather, you only have 10 more days left! I hope all goes well. Good luck with your new princess, and make sure you post pics of her as soon as you get a chance. I'm dying to see what she looks like (as I'm sure you are too!)!!
OK I am going to cheat and say 2 hrs and 15 min after that petocin(sp) starts running in your veins. 7 lbs 14 oz. and 20 in. long. She will have hair but very little. I'm hoping for some dark hair.
Post a Comment