Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hey Mom I Have the Hiccups...

Okay the other day Taylor comes up to me and says...

Taylor: "Hey mom I have the hiccups"
Me: "Sorry sweetie"
Taylor: " So I was just wondering if you could wake up really early in the morning, and sneak into my bedroom, and scare me awake to get rid of them?"
Me: "Sure, but for now why don't you go drink some water!"

Ten minutes later the hiccups were gone! I'm so glad that I didn't have to set my alarm to scare the hiccups out of my son!

6 comments:

mary said...

so cute! I love little kid logic, it's the best! I'm glad the water was a success, much easier!

Boy Mom said...

Your boys are so fun, can't wait to meet your girl.

Laurel said...

Hehe. :) I absolutely hate the hiccups! Almost as much as I hate setting an alarm to wake up early...

Janet said...

Oh Taylor or should I call him Simon!! Those two are so logically alike I swear it's almost freaky! Cute story.

mary said...

Ok miss i have the weekend to myself, where is your new post?? :)

Janet said...

Maybe we should skip Chuck E and blog! No?