Hayleigh Ann Knight
She joined our family July 29th @7:29
she was 7 lbs 10 oz.
and was 19 inches long
She is so fun and we love her SO much,
I will update more in a few days, we just wanted to let you all know she's here!
Jeff, Heather, Taylor, Easton, Hayleigh and Blake!!
Posted by
hknight
at
7:14 PM
24 comments:
How exciting, what a sweet little baby! Congratulations. I like all the 7/29's :) I hope you both are recovering well.
She is beautiful, and Heather, you look fabulous!
She is beautiful!!!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! What cutie.
Soooo cute! My favorite part was how the boys kept calling her "our baby" and saying how cute she is. Hooray for girls!
she is so dang cute! I am happy I got to see the both of you today! I am also glad you are both doing well!
Congratulations! She's so beautiful, and you look so good!
I am so excited for all of you. Congrats!
She's beautiful! And now I REALLY want a girl.
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!! She is so precious and I am so excited for you!! And did you just have a baby or did you come from the beauty salon, because seriously... you shouldn't look so good!!!
Heather, she is beautiful! How fun to finally have a little girl. They are so much fun! Congratulations!
Oh yeah she is beautiful... you and jeff sure know how to make them. I can't wait to see her, she will be almost 2 months by then crazy.
Congrats Heather! What a cute baby. Hope things are going well and you all adjust okay.
Congratulations Jeff and Heather!
She's beautiful!
YAY!!!!!!!
I am soooo excited for you guys!! I've been waiting for this post!
Congratulations she is beautiful! Cant wait for the details on the delivery! Love you guys!
Congratulations again! It was fun to come and see you guys last night, and Hayleigh is an angel! Hope you are recovering quickly and that Hayleigh adjusts quickly to being at home!!
She is a beautiful addition to your wonderful family and we are so glad she is here. We love her already, but will try to stay our of your hair while you settle in..
Love you guys lots!
Yup she is the sweetest thing ever! Thank you so much for letting me watch you have her. It was an amazing day! I LOVE YOU GUYS and she is SO pretty!
Beatiful, perfect daughter!! CONGRATULATIONS!! When can we bring dinner??
Congratulations Heather and Jeff! We are so excited for you and she is so beautiful!
Life is good!! This precious little sweetie and my favorite little boys remind me of that every day. I love my family!!!!! Thanks for letting me share in the experience. I love you Heather and Jeff! Love, Mom
SHe is so cute! Oh I cant wait to see her!!!
Saw your blog through my Mom. Congratulations! How fun to have a little girl!
Hooray she is here!! She is beautiful!! You look great Heather!! I want to hear all about the birth! I hope all is well, please let me know if i can do anything!!
Post a Comment