Where better to start then the Fourth of July!
We went to my moms house and had a BBQ with family and then some neighbors joined in on the front yard fun. This is me taping up the screen for a little rockband session!
And then the game was rockin'!


Then it was time for the fireworks, good old driveway of fire! And what would any fireworks show be without a little entertainment! Family, food, friends and fun, who could ask for a better holiday!
Mini golfing with family...
And then the game was rockin'!

Then it was time for the fireworks, good old driveway of fire! And what would any fireworks show be without a little entertainment! Family, food, friends and fun, who could ask for a better holiday!
Mini golfing with family...
My uncle Todd and his boys came up for baseball camp at BYU and so we spent a little time with them! This is cousin Carson enjoying quality time with the boys!




Dino Museum Birthday!



Aunt Tiff and grandma were gracious enough to take the boys so I wouldn't have to in the summer heat, I was having uncomfortable contractions that evening! So thanks ladies, the boys had a blast!

Dino Museum Birthday!
The Dino Museum had all sorts of fun things going on to celebrate the birthday of there opening so Janet and I took the boys for a fun filled afternoon of activity's
This dino was made completely out of balloons, It was awesome!
It was a nice relaxing afternoon without the kids! Here are the finished feet!

Thanks Lisa for always letting us come over to swim!
Easton has gotten really brave this year,
and Tay has learned to swim the length of the pool! 
3 Prego's Pampered with Pedicures!
Janet, Mary and I went one afternoon to get our feet pampered a bit before the baby's come our way!
And of course swimming!
What would summer be without swimming on a hot sunny day!
and last but not least...
Another cute kid story!
So a few mornings ago me and the boys were laying in my bed and they were taking turns talking to Hayleigh in my tummy! Easton was being silly and talking to her when all of the sudden my tummy rumbled. Easton then looks at me with this huge smile on his face and says; "Oh my gosh mom, Oh my gosh, she just burped back at me!" He was so thrilled and kept trying to get her to respond again!





3 comments:
I am glad you are still so active at the end of your pregnancy. It looks like you have been doing lots of fun things!
So, I am wondering when we are going to have a girl get together and do a Rock Band session!
looks like you had a rockin 4th! I love Taylor's rock star pyrotecnics picture!! So cute!
So cute! You look great! I am excited to see your blog of your new presious daughter!
Post a Comment