Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Movin' on Up!

Okay since we are expecting baby number three and we only have two rooms besides ours, we have been looking for beds so that we could move the boys into a room together! Finally we decided on bunk beds, and the boys have been very excited to get them. They came this weekend, and here are the changes to the room!
Before

After


Grandma and grandpa Knight told the boys when they got there new beds that they would take them to Build a Bear to make a new buddy to sleep in their new beds with! So on Saturday they went and made their little friends to sleep with for their first night in their new bunk beds!

This is Taylor's buddy: Turtle Webber
and Easton's buddy: Spidey
Both of their animals have Spider man costumes that they can dress up in, they are cute and the kids love them tons. Thanks for the little buddies Grandma and grandpa Knight!

Getting in bed on their first night!
The kids are loving their beds so far, and we hope that it stays that way! It is going to take some adjusting, seeing that Easton likes the door open when he goes to bed and hums himself to sleep. Where as Taylor likes the door shut and complete silence to fall asleep to! Also they need some training in the getting out of bed quietly in the morning so they don't wake each other up, all in good time I hope! So far so good! Next step preparing the nursery!

7 comments:

Scrappy said...

I love the bunk beds. They are so cute! The room is adorable.
I can't wait to see what you do with a baby girl room. Fun!

Ange said...

I love the new room! It's so cute! That will be so fun to do a girl nursery! You will have to post pictures after you do it! Your boys are so cute!

Laurel said...

K, so I apparently haven't looked at your blog in a while because there were SOOO many pictures for me to catch up on! (Don't worry, I loved every minute of it...) I love the boys' new room and know they're going to be even greater buddies than they already are. Can't wait to see your nursery!

Diane said...

We had a good time with them and love the critters they chose. Ilook forward to seeing the nursery. I wish I could be more help and not so busy.

Nicolle said...

So cute! I loved sharing a room with Danielle and we had bunk beds too! Your boys will love it!

Cindy said...

What a cute room they have! You are so cute and stylish!

Heidi said...

That room is absolutely adorable!!! I'm excited for when our little boy is old enough for a bed.