Jeff and I were eating dinner last night when Taylor came in and says;
Taylor:"Mom if you go to jail"
me: "Yeah" (thinking to myself where is this going?)
Taylor: "and you only get one phone call."
me: "uh-huh"
Taylor:"Then just call Beehive Bail Bonds, and get your get out of jail free card!"
Obviously a commercial he's seen on TV! Trying not to laugh our heads off, Jeff and I decided that maybe he watches too much TV! Which I already knew, but it is just so convenient lately when the weather is bad and I'm completely worn out. But I think It's time to stop being a bad mommy and have some serious TV timeouts! What do you think?


6 comments:
Wow. What's even funnier about this is how THAT particular commercial is one of those that makes me want to stick me finger in my eye, into my brain, and swirl it around. I feel guilty about watching too much TV because Isabel not only recognizes theme songs like that from Gilmore Girls, but also Law & Order, CSI, and many others a 1-year-old probably shouldn't see on such a regular basis. Your boys are hilarious!
Too funny. Your boys are so darling.
Now you know where to go if you get yourself into any trouble...lol! That is too funny!
So funny. But, should you really worry that he's seen too much TV? Or should you worry that he thinks that it is a possibility you may be in jail so he is compelled to tell you what to do? :)
Oh Taylor! Gotta love that cute boy!!
oh my gosh heather i forgot how freaking cute your boys are. i just wish i could see them more. good luck on the rest of your pregnancy. and congrats by the way!
Post a Comment