Okay these are just two quick stories of funny things that my kids have said in the last week...
Yesturday Taylor and Easton were playing in the living room. Taylor kept telling Easton what to do and how to play his way. Easton wasn't having it and it was making Tay really annoyed, so he started stomping up the stairs and said "I'm going to sell my brother, and buy a robot who will do what I want it to do!!" I asked "What did you just say?" trying not to laugh and he replied "Oh you heard me!"
A few days earlier while driving home...
Easton says to me; "Mom I love babies, And I really love our baby girl sister."
Me: "Oh you do huh?"
Easton: "Yes and I'm going to rock her, and sing to her Rock Baby In the Tree Top!"
Me: "That's nice."
Easton: "Then when the wind blows, I'm gonna drop her, but then I'll catch her right before her head hits the floor"
**Jeff and I are at this point trying not to laugh our heads off when...
Tay says: " That sounds dangerous, I'm just going to sing I am A Child of God!"
**Try to stop the laughter now!!! Then Taylor being the wise older brother goes on to explain that it's probably not a good Idea to drop their sister just in case he can't catch her in time. Putting the subject to rest!
Yesturday Taylor and Easton were playing in the living room. Taylor kept telling Easton what to do and how to play his way. Easton wasn't having it and it was making Tay really annoyed, so he started stomping up the stairs and said "I'm going to sell my brother, and buy a robot who will do what I want it to do!!" I asked "What did you just say?" trying not to laugh and he replied "Oh you heard me!"
A few days earlier while driving home...
Easton says to me; "Mom I love babies, And I really love our baby girl sister."
Me: "Oh you do huh?"
Easton: "Yes and I'm going to rock her, and sing to her Rock Baby In the Tree Top!"
Me: "That's nice."
Easton: "Then when the wind blows, I'm gonna drop her, but then I'll catch her right before her head hits the floor"
**Jeff and I are at this point trying not to laugh our heads off when...
Tay says: " That sounds dangerous, I'm just going to sing I am A Child of God!"
**Try to stop the laughter now!!! Then Taylor being the wise older brother goes on to explain that it's probably not a good Idea to drop their sister just in case he can't catch her in time. Putting the subject to rest!
I love to hear the cute things that my boys say, It's so fun to hear their little conversations! I love them SO much and they are growing up so quick!


6 comments:
OH, MY GOSH! I just read those out loud to Jason and we were both laughing out loud. I love those boys!
(And I'm curious what stories you're going to have with baby girl in the picture...)
I can't believe that "Oh you heard me". That is so funny. Hope little sister survives with not too many bumps!
I just love those boys....their conversations are the greatest. I need to take a tape recorder with me everywhere.
You teach the first one and your work is done. Gotta love the little guys, they're just too cute1
Kids are so funny! They all come with their own personalities and are always keeping us on our toes!!! How are you feeling, by the way?
You asked us about our Pilot. We love it!!! It is so nice for our little family. We got a great deal on it. Check out Rand's Auto in North Salt Lake...their prices are better than anywhere else we could find by far. Email me if you have any further questions: d_cullimore@hotmail.com
Take care!
DC
Too funny! It's so true that kids say the darndest things!
Post a Comment