Grandma Knight!!
We just wanted to tell grandma Knight how much we love her and appreciate all that she does for us! The kids always have a blast when they get to spend quality time with you, having sleep overs, going on special dates, or playing for the day! And hey I'm grateful for the free time I get when you so willingly babysit for me, and we all love to come over for Sunday dinners! We love the spirit that radiates from you and all the joy you bring into our lives! Thank you again for all that you do...
We just wanted to tell grandma Knight how much we love her and appreciate all that she does for us! The kids always have a blast when they get to spend quality time with you, having sleep overs, going on special dates, or playing for the day! And hey I'm grateful for the free time I get when you so willingly babysit for me, and we all love to come over for Sunday dinners! We love the spirit that radiates from you and all the joy you bring into our lives! Thank you again for all that you do...
Happy Birthday, we love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment