It was my birthday a couple of days ago. For a special surprise for me I got to wake up with an ouchy sore throat and congested head! Way fun! After going to the doctor to make sure it wasn't strep I came home and watched a movie with my boys! Then around dinner time Jeff's mom showed up to babysit so he could take me out to dinner! Being sneaky, Jeff and my mom had some of my friends meet us at Tepanyaki for dinner! Way Yummy!!
Lisa and Brent came and enjoyed sharing in the birthday feast!
Janet and Jeff came too!
And Mary and Kelly couldn't miss out on all the fun!
I was excited to spend some time with some of my closest friends, and I was grateful that they got babysitters and came to celebrate with me!Back at home...
My mom, Tiff and Taylor were putting up some balloons and streamers for a little cake and ice cream time! When we got home they all jumped out and yelled surprise (Taylor thinks this is a must for every birthday)!! My family and Jeff's were there, so were my grandparents and friends from dinner came too! We all sat around and visited and had cake! I also got to open a few presents! My kids even cleaned up the basement toy room for me for my big day!


5 comments:
Hey, I wish I could have made it to your fun Birthday dinner! I hope you had a super birthday! I will plan to take part in your extended celebration on Tuesday!
Happy Birthday Heather! I'm sorry you weren't feeling well but I'm glad you had a good time!!
Could I be any fatter????????????
Happy Birthday! Hope you are feeling better.
I have no neck, I have no chin, or maybe 5 chins!! My belly is the size of a watermelon when it should be the size of a cantalope! I am depressed looking at my hidious self!! Bring on the baby and bring on the diet!!
Post a Comment