Last weekend we went on a little getaway to Summer's house in St. George! We Left Thursday evening! When we got there we all claimed beds and then watched a chick flick! The next morning we slept in a little, then some people went running while some stayed home and read and watched a movie! Then there was some tennis playing! After a day of play we all showered and got dressed up and headed to Vegas! Exercise sure wore out some of the girls so they slept on the way to Vegas!After a little nap and some heavy Vegas traffic, we went shopping at the outlets, and then to dinner at the Cheesecake factory!!
We also did a little shopping in the Forums at Caesars Palace. The picture below is Lisa and I posing with the fishy tank for our kiddos back at home!
Then we walked down to the Bellagio and walked through the Conservatory to see all the pretty flowers and butterflies!
After that we watched the water show out front a couple of times! Lisa was very good at directing the waters through the Titanic song! Then we made our way back to the car (Making fun of a few peoples clothes on the way! WOW!) and headed back to St. George!


Saturday after sleeping in, some people watching a movie, and some people going to Walmart in Cedar City (not really) we spent the entire afternoon enjoying the 80 degree weather poolside!



After lots of hours of soaking up the sun and some sun burns, some people went for circuits on the tennis court while half of us got ready! After we were all showered and dressed we headed to the Texas Roadhouse for some grub! YUM!

Then we went back to the house and played some games and watched another chick flick!
Sunday we went to church, and to eat at Bear Paw and then due to inclement weather we cleaned up the house packed the car and headed home! I had a great time on the trip and can't wait to go again! If you'd like to see more pictures you can check out Lisa and Summer's blogs! they have more fun pictures of all the silly stuff we did!
I just want to shout out to my girls....
Thanks Summer, Lisa, Jessica, Darla, Stephanie, and Kristen for the wonderful memories of the seven super sexy sunburned sisters of St. George weekend!! (I know there were better words we came up with but I can't remember any right now!) Any who I HAD A BLAST! So until next time, thanks a trillion million!
Saturday after sleeping in, some people watching a movie, and some people going to Walmart in Cedar City (not really) we spent the entire afternoon enjoying the 80 degree weather poolside!
After lots of hours of soaking up the sun and some sun burns, some people went for circuits on the tennis court while half of us got ready! After we were all showered and dressed we headed to the Texas Roadhouse for some grub! YUM!
Sunday we went to church, and to eat at Bear Paw and then due to inclement weather we cleaned up the house packed the car and headed home! I had a great time on the trip and can't wait to go again! If you'd like to see more pictures you can check out Lisa and Summer's blogs! they have more fun pictures of all the silly stuff we did!
Thanks Summer, Lisa, Jessica, Darla, Stephanie, and Kristen for the wonderful memories of the seven super sexy sunburned sisters of St. George weekend!! (I know there were better words we came up with but I can't remember any right now!) Any who I HAD A BLAST! So until next time, thanks a trillion million!


5 comments:
What a fun looking getaway! That really makes me want to have one too! Happy late B-day by the way...that looked fun too. You're just living it up lately! Thanks for the Scentsy party the other night...I can't wait to get my stuff.
I love to see the different versions and pictures on everyones blogs of our trip - oh boy I just can't say enought how much fun it was and how I wish we could do it all over again tomorrow!
Wow, your post might have been longer than Lisa's and she's hard to beat! Looks like you guys had tons of fun, I'm definitely Jealous that you all got to hang in the sun. You're looking so cute with your little prego belly!
I can't believe you came all the way to Vegas and didn't tell me!! I guess I'll forgive you this time! But next time you better call me ☺
"Next time Gadget, next time......"
Post a Comment