So Spring has sprung, but the question is... is the weather TO BE good, or NOT TO BE good? I'm voting for the good weather but mother nature obviously doesn't always agree! But we always come up with fun things to do no matter the weather, for example...
On a warm day...
We can play in the backyard with all our fun toys!
Or go out for a yummy ice cream cone!
We get to go and watch the boys play soccer, personally I think they should wait a month for little kid soccer.
Then we get to go home and enjoy some after soccer hot chocolate!Or we can go to get gelato. I know this doesn't make sense that we do this on a cold day, but we went during priesthood session, and it happened to be cold that day!
We can go to the park with our friends the Mckee's to let the kids run and play!
I know we'll probably see a few more cold days this spring season, but we're voting for the warmth to stay our way!


4 comments:
So cute!! I vote for the warm days!! Maybe it could actually be spring now :)
Cute post! It's like make up your mind already. I can't wait for summer or spring for that matter.
I'm so glad you reminded me of fun things to do in "cold" weather. I was starting to resent the slightest breeze... Though I REALLY can't wait for spring. Love all the pictures!
I vote TO BE WARM! I am tired of the cold weather.
Post a Comment