I was driving in the car with Easton today when he says to me:
Easton:Mom I want to make a really big sign that says YARD SALE in really big letters on it... wouldn't that be fun?
Me:Why?
Easton:We've never had one.
Me: Do you even know what a yard sale is?
Easton: Yah, it's when you cut all your grass and sell it to someone else! Or lift up your whole yard grass and give it to someone, it's cool!
Me:But then we wouldn't have any grass.
Easton: Duh mom you just grow more grass!
March 8, 2016
7 years ago


4 comments:
Hilarious! What a cutie.
Easton is the cutest, always thinking, little stinker on the planet. I love how his mind works all the time!! My grandkids are the smartest ever!!! :)
Love, Grandma G
SO funny. Kids take things so literally.
Oh my goodness! I was laughing so dang hard when I read that! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment