The First Day of All Day School!
I cannot believe that my sweet little Taylor is old enough to be in all day school! It is Crazy how fast time flies by. He was SO excited for his big day at first grade! He woke up at the crack of dawn ready to go! Jeff and him had breakfast together and visited about how excited he was then we put some monster boogers in his hair (that is what we call gel at our house!) He wanted to look oh so handsome for his first day of school! After taking his picture we were off to get his buddy Hailey! She looked all cute for her first day too!
Then we went to wait for the bus! Here are all the kids waiting for the bus!
They were so excited when the bus came around the corner!
Then Meridith and I headed over to the school to take a few more pictures of their first day! Taylor was ready for the day to start!
After school the kids told us that they L.O.V.E.D. all day school! They had a blast! They especially loved lunch it was the coolest! I am so grateful that Taylor craves school and learning! He looks forward to going everyday and that makes me so happy! It is so great as a parent to watch your children learn and grow! I hope that this year he will love his teacher and school as much as he did last year!
March 8, 2016
7 years ago


5 comments:
That is so great that he loves shcool so much:)
Soooooo Cute!!! I am glad that Taylor loves to learn and is so smart. I can't believe I have a grandchild in 1st grade. Wow, I must be getting old or something!!! I love you Taylor!!!!
Love,
Grandma G
our kids are all grownsie up!! So nuts! what a cutie, I'm sure he will do so well in 1st grade :)
Way cute pics. I can't believe it took you this long to get your first day of school blog up....lame.
What cutie! Monster boogers, funny!
Post a Comment