Thursday, August 6, 2009

Colorful Celebration

My sweet baby Girl is 1, I can't believe it! To celebrate her big first birthday we had our family over for a RaInBoW PaRtY!
Here is the Cutie Birthday girl!
Some of the rainbow goodness The Party idea started with these fun color burst cupcakes!
They were SO much fun to make and eat! YUMMY! And what would a rainbow party be without rainbow jello?
We had a lot of yummy food!
It was such a cute and colorful party!
After the eats it was time for PRESENTS!
Hayleigh got a ton of cute new clothes, a baby doll
some books and a fun princess bike!
CAKE TIME!!!
mommy and daddy with their cute baby girl!
Tiff and I eating our fun cupcakes!
Digging in to the frosting
daddy helping her out
such colorful fun
Yummy
Mommy and Hayleigh with frosting face! Thanks Tiff
She was SO funny, she didn't like being messy at all!
Thanks to all our loved ones who came to celebrate Hayleigh's big day! And thanks for helping in getting it ready! And of course for her fun gifts! Love you all!
Oh, and HApPy BiRtHdAy BaBy GiRl!

11 comments:

Denise said...

I am so enjoying all the pictures you have posted the last few days. Please share your hints on how to make those darling rainbow cupcakes. I can't wait to make them (and I do not like to bake).

Kellie said...

I love the rainbow theme and the cupcakes look wonderful! You have such a beautiful little girl!!

lramey said...

how the heck did you make that AWESOME cake!!!!

Anonymous said...

Roses are red,
Rainbows are bright.
Cutest baby on earth,
Is Hayleigh Ann Knight!!!

Happy birthday Hayleigh!

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Way cute Heather I should have had you come and be my party planner:)

Ange said...

Happy Birthday Hayleigh!! It looks like the big cupcake turned out! :) So cute!! You always have such fun birthday ideas!

Shannon & Summer said...

So dang adorable! What an awesome theme party! I wouldn't expect anything less from you!! LOVE the cupcakes!!

Laurel said...

WOW -- Really? She's already ONE??? Happy Birthday to you pretty Hayleigh. And good job to you, Heather, on the fantastic party!

Lula. said...

That turned out SO cute! Way to go! I love the whole thing from the cupcakes to the rainbow jello and the rainbow jelly beans.

And such a sweet girl to boot!

taytum said...

Happy Birthday! My little guy just turned one yesterday, and I felt like I did a lot, but then I see all of your decorations and food....and you have put me to shame!

mary said...

How did i miss this post??? So cute! I love the rainbow idea and you did such great job with everything as usual, I don't know how you do it, you are amazing!
Hayleigh is such a cute little lady, so happy she is here and can't believe she is already one!!