Day two we woke up to rain and a baby girl with a super soar throat!
So we watched a movie and laid around and then Jeff and I took Hayleigh to the doctor
The poor little sweetheart got some medicine to help her feel better
while we were at the doctor Cody took the kids to the activities center to paint ceramics!
The little kids all chose different things and the bigger kids painted bobble head bears
After the rain had stopped for a while we headed down to play in the sand at the beach
Hayleigh was loving Easton's sand art
He was not loving her loving it
So he did his best to keep her out of it!
Then there was some wave jumping fun
The kids were pretty good at it
so we turned them around had had some jumping in the air photo fun!
This was how high Bronson jumped and this was my first attempt of taking his picture! I know I am good!
Hailey got serious air
The boys
Easton's jump
Taylor with peace signs
Then it was back to running in the water 
Taylor walking through the sand with his baby sister
After drying off we played with punching balloons, but they didn't last long
Hayliegh watching the balloons from the balcony
The kids were having a great time until they popped
They even made themselves balloon bottoms 
who knew balloons could be so entertaining?
After the balloons had popped and we had some delicious dinner we were off to play at the playground but we got distracted on our way by the huge owls that were in the trees
Maddy was mesmerized
It was cool to see them there
Easton monkeying around
Tay and Bronson on the merry go round
Peace
daddy swinging his baby
after that we headed back for PJ's and bedtime! Even though the weather wasn't so great it was still a fun day! After the kids were fast asleep Cody and Meridith introduced us to Nacho Libre! I've gotta say that is one funny movie! I'm not sure if the fact that we started it at one in the morning had anything to do with it or not, but it was hilarious!


2 comments:
Holy cow! What a fun filled trip! Looks like such a great time! you guys have been traveling so much this summer!
all the picutres are so cute!
I am so jelaous of the owl!! I LOVE owls they are my favorite thing ever!! I would have been mesmerized too!!
Post a Comment