Monday, April 27, 2009

TA DA!

As most of you know our house was in a bit of a mess for the month of February and some of March. We've been trying to clean up and put it all together since! I've had several requests to see before and after pictures but if you know me at all you know that I would prefer to have it completely put together with decorations and pictures on the wall... Jeff keeps telling me to just post already because everyone wants to see! So It's not all the way decorated but this post and the next, are LOTS.OH.PICTURES for all to see! Just a warning... You asked for it!
So without further ado...
During
And after Lots of mess, work, sweat and TONS of painting we were done!
the family room!
before
after
before
after
before
after
before
after
before
after


I am loving the new family room! Some of the things we did were:

-Paint

-baseboards/ Crown Molding

-New Mantle (Thanks mom&dad)

-fireplace insert

-carpet

-windowsills

-outlets & switches

-canned lights

It's great and we all enjoy it SO much!

11 comments:

Jess said...

All I can say is "Wow." It looks great.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I bet it feels so good to be done!

Denise said...

What a beautiful color you chose. The "weight of the mantle is perfect - you and your families are so talented.

Marilee said...

Don't forget new doors. It looks fabulous!

S said...

Wow, the kitchen and fmaily room look AMAZING! Great job you guys!

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

It looks great! I love the mantle.

mary said...

I love it! You really need to go into interior design! You are a natural!

Cindy said...

Oh my overhaul!! It looks SOOO good! I am amazed at everything you did. I bet it feels nice to have it all completed.

Brooke said...

Ooh, I love the pillows and window treatment! So cute!

Meridith O. said...

Heather, I need to get the name of your photographer you used. I need family pictures in the worst way! The house looks amazing!

~Paige~ said...

Your house renovations look AMAZING!! Such a dramatic great change! LOVE your kitchen, im all about the white cabinets! Hope your doing well!