Monday, April 27, 2009

Then and Now...

THEN... Before the remodel we didn't hate our kitchen or anything, but we love it NOW! Here are a ton of pictures of then and now to show you the changes we made!
Then
Now
Then
Now
Then
Now
Then
Now
Then
Now
Then
Now
Some of the big changes:
-moved the wall between the kitchen and family room to make kitchen bigger
-canned lighting
-travertine floors
-granite counter tops/ sink/ faucet
-back splash
-carpet
-crown molding
-reface cabinetry/ new hardware/ add beadboard
-new doors
-add pantry
-new light fixtures
-new bathroom: floor, mirror, sink, toilet, beadboard, paint
We made A LOT of changes to the main floor and are loving them all!!!

The whole process was tons of work and exhausting! But worth every second! We didn't hire a contractor. Between Jeff and I and LOTS OF HELP from good friends and family we got it done! So I just want to say a GIANT THANK YOU to everyone who helped out! Whether it was electrical nightmares, to tearing down and rebuilding walls, Finish carpentry, painting, tile, clean up, making curtains, or babysitting every drop of sweat made this a possibility! So thank you Thank you from the bottom of my heart you truly are a wonderful friend and family member and I appreciate it more than I could ever say!

9 comments:

Kellie said...

Heather - I love all the before and after shots. Everything is SO BEAUTIFUL! You guys worked so hard but it's so worth it in the end. Great job!!

Denise said...

You are amazing and so talented. I think you should hire yourself out to do staging for homes on the market.

Roxanne said...

Wow! What great changes. It is beautiful. I love the beadboard.

Lindy said...

Yay for renovations!!! It looks awesome! Love, love, love it! I'm so excited for you to have this awesome new place to live- even though you never had to move! Congratulations and well done!!

Brooke said...

Wow! What a difference! I love the cabinets, countertops, flooring, doors, everything! It looks soooo nice. Great job you guys.

Ange said...

Wow!! I love it Heather! I can't wait to see it in person!! You are amazing!

Dainon Haggard said...

Looks awesome! What a difference. I love the paint job on the hallway down the stairs!! Wow, looks meticulous.

Laurel said...

Hooray! It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I am beyond impressed with all the time and detail you guys put into this project (or, rather, MANY projects) over the last few months. Love it!

taytum said...

I am EXTREMELY impressed! I LOVE it!