Tuesday, April 14, 2009

100th Post!!!

WOWEEEEE!
I can't believe that I've 100th post!
I don't have any fun or super exciting post for numbero 100, but it has been a while so I suppose any post will do!
~~~
Without further ado, here are the happening of February and March!
FEBRUARY...
Heart shaped pizza for Valentines day! For all of February our house was torn apart in remodel mode! It was a lot of work, work, work!
Plus a lot of mess and TV dinners!

MoNkEyInG ArOuNd!

When kids get bored from being trapped in one room what fun things can you come up with? Monkeying around in brand spankin new monkey jammies!
Playing the "Throw the monkey in the air and try to get a picture while it's above my head" game! We played this for over an hour and got about three shots with the monkey in the air!
Easton posing with his monkey!
My cute silly monkeys! I love them SO SO much!!!

MARCH...
What else can you do when the house is a mess and the weather isn't great?
Taylor loves to read to his baby sister!
Such a good big brother
Or you can play I Spy on daddy's laptop, with the laundry hamper as your desk!

Just for Kicks and Giggles!
Janet, Tiffany and I went to the midnight movie release of Twilight for a silly girls night out! We went up to Walmart in Riverton and met the actress who played Victoria in the movie and her sign our dvd's. We went up at around 10:30 and got home around 2:30! Mind you I didn't even love the movie, but I had a BLAST! For all our silly pictures click Here:http://tiffyleigh.blogspot.com/ (It's the second post down!)
On the nice warm weather spring days we love to play in the backyard with our friends!
In the last couple of months Hayleigh has perfected the art of the "Bum Scooch!" She can scooch backwards like nobodies business and is now on the verge of crawling! She popped another tooth on Easter and is now getting another one or two! I can't believe how big she's getting!
Lastly for St. Patrick's day we had green dinner! The kids thought it was awesome while I was cooking it but refused to eat much do to the fact that green food tastes yucky! But hey it looked all St. patty's dayish!
and so we've come to the end of the 100th post! Hope you enjoyed the quick catch up of our February and March months!

6 comments:

Jess said...

I love the pictures, especially of Taylor reading to his sister. The fact that she's chewing on a plastic snake is awesome. The green food is a little alarming.

lramey said...

that lil pic of tay reading to Hay is soooo cute!

and I love how nervous Tay looks holding his green yucky food! Fantastical!

Boy Mom said...

So cute! What a fun 100th post!

Denise said...

Love the new countertop - do we get tp see the rest?

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

Love stopping by and seeing how big the kids are getting and how the family and extended families are doing.

Looks like we have spring before you do here in New York. Lucky us but unusual.

My kids all love Twilight...lucky for you to get to visit with some of the characters...alittle late but hey you are young!

<3 Uncle Scott and Aunt Diane

Shannon said...

You need to post some "after" pictures of your remodel!