Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's a mom to do?

So here are the pictures from Hayleigh's little photo shoot that we had last week! These are my favorites, but there are many more good pictures! So, I am just going to go ahead and apologize for the large amounts of pictures before you! But they were all so cute, what's a mom to do?

Dressed to Impress!

It's All In The Family!
Lori was kind enough to take a couple of sibling shots for me!

Sporting the Tutu!

these are my very favorite...
Cuteness in a Hat!

See, what's a mom to do? They are all so cute! I have no idea how to go about picking which ones to print. If only the subject matter wasn't such a doll!

~~~

Thanks again to Lori the awesome photographer, we will be calling you for a family session in the summer time! Your the best! Thanks Again!!!

20 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh, MY!!! She is getting so big! I knew she would be beautiful, but these pictures are fantastic. Gotta' love dressing little girls!

Laura said...

She's so beautiful Heather! I can see why it would be so hard to choose! How's the remodel going?

Laurel said...

So, for the pizza cake:

-Red Velvet cake (the "sauce" shows through)
-made my frosting tan
-toasted coconut for cheese
-Nilla Wafers soaked in red and brown food coloring in water (LOTS of food coloring), then baked on cookie sheet to dry them out again for pepperoni
-sliced black licorice for olives
-sliced Mike & Ikes for peppers
-halved Whoppers open-side-up for mushrooms
-Swedish Fish as anchovies

So fun, huh???

lramey said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! i love them all!!! i will be no help in choosing, so i'm not even going to voice an opinion!!!

i darkied my hair last wednesday...i was bored....strange right???

feel better soon friend!

S said...

These pictures are darling!! I absolutely love them. The ones in the hat are so cute, and I love the one of her with the brown hoodie on against the siding with her mouth closed. So so darling.

Pete's Peppers said...

holy cow those pictures are so good! Those are some big blue eyes.

Boy Mom said...

I could never pick, I'd have to have them all. Guess that explains why I don't have a daughter.

Roxanne said...

You are absolutely right. Too hard to choose. Adorable subject, darling pictures.

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

I love them! Who was your photographer? She is so big...they grow so fast don't they!

gentry's said...

you seriously have the cutest kids, its ridiculous :) david and i were in utah for two weeks in december but we were kinda stuck where we were at. id love to make a trip there in the summer to see you guys!

Shannon said...

They turned out so cute. Just make a shrine of them on a wall in your house!

Anonymous said...

cutest kids ever!!! I love those faces!!!!
Love, grandma g

Janet said...

There are no words! Good luck choosing geezers! I love her! I love every single one of those pictures to death!!! Hey that tile floor doesn't look to shabby either! :)

Kristy & Miguel said...

Oh Heather She is so Adorable!!

Brandy said...

So adorable!! The fourth one up from the bottom would be so cute printed on a canvas. So fun!

The Trav Gurney Fam said...

Talk about freaking cute!! She is gorgeous. It must run in the family. Love ya

Corrigan Clan said...

So I randomly came across your blog from Michelle Meegan formerly known as Pierce. Your fam is really cute and I'm not just saying that, there are a lot of not so cute kids out there these days. But hey, yours are not among them! Bravo on a job well done. This is Katie Corrigan formerly known as Wilson!

Janet said...

Happy birthday to you happy birhtday to you happy birthday dear Heather happy birthday to you!!! Love you my BFF!! :)

The Cullimore's said...

Such cute pictures! Wow!

Janet said...

Ok so I love Hayleigh and all, but you have now surpassed the one month mark on updating your blog missy!!! Waiting.......