Sunday, November 4, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEEN & Pumpkin Carving!

HaPPY HALLoWEEN!
(I know it's a few days late, but here's our Halloween!)

This year for Halloween Taylor was "Dark Vader" (you know Darth Vader), and Easton was Buzz Lightyear! He was supposed to be a pumpkin, but he refused to wear a costume unless he could be buzz! We had a lot of fun this year. First we made a stop at grandma and grandpa Garner's. We did a little trick or treating there. Grandma & grandpa's costumes were funny! Grandma was a clown, and grandpa was an old man!(Not a far stretch!!) Taylor loved them! Then we went to our wards trunk or treat! Our ward goes all out it is a lot of fun! We got way to much candy there! Then lastly we went to grandma and grandpa Knight's. We had a lot of fun playing there, oh yeah and doing some more trick or treating! Let me just tell you, that much trick or treating brings way way to much candy!!! Jeff was the Count of Monte Cristo. He first went to work dressed as the Disco dude he was last year and got the boot for wearing the same thing two years in a row! Sarah, Amy and I wore our fun dresses that we bought to wear with our masks that we bought in Venice in May! It was fun to get all dressed up, and the masks were a big hit! (if you haven't seen our post from Europe it was in August if you wanna check it out!)

All in all it was a fantastic Halloween!























PUMPKIN CARVING!
Every year we go to my mom and dads and carve pumpkins for mom to display on Halloween! This year we also had to carve the Mickey Mouse jack o' lantern from Disneyland since we were there while it was up!



























These were our little families pumpkins!

WISHING YOU ALL HAPPY "FALL"IDAYS!




*Two pictures accidentally got erased, so they are on the top of the next post!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

I LOVE your Venice dress! Totally jealous. I'm glad you and your family seem to be feeling a little better and had a fun Halloween. You all look fabulous!

Laura said...

Heather your dress is gorgeous!! What a cute family you have! Hey, sorry I couldn't make it to the scentsy party! : ( I hope you had a good turn out and I hope it was fun! Oh, I LOVE the Mickey Mouse jack-o-lantern! You guys are awesome!

Boy Mom said...

Heather,
I finally made it to your blog, too cute! just like everything you do.
Susan

Anonymous said...

What wonderful costumes!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. Your costumes were amazing.

Janet said...

Heather I just wanted to tell you that you are sooooo beautiful and I love you oh so much!!! You look fabulous in your "Ever After" get up!!

Tiffy said...

That picture of me and Jared and jeffy is SO cute I must have it! I love your guts and you looked so pretty in your dress that night!

Tiffy said...

I love that picture of me and jeffy and pookie I never saw that before. I want