Okay, Okay, I'm sorry for the drought in blogging lately but I do have an excuse... I've been a little distracted in a world full of vampires and romance! That's right you know what I'm talking about, I've been reading the Twilight series! I'm a bit of a slow reader and it usually takes me a while to read a book. If I really enjoy a book I can usually finish it in about a week or so. Never in my life, except maybe for a few exceptions have a read an entire book in five days. Let alone three full length novels, but I read the entire Twilight series in just five days. I had heard everyone go on and on about how good they were, but I never had time to start them. I had to read the last three Harry Potter books first! Plus I didn't think I'd be that interested in vampire tales. Then I decided to give them a try. I loved them!! That's an understatement, I'm obsessed. They were like a drug, I craved them and I couldn't put them down! On more than one occasion I stayed up until three or so in the morning because I couldn't stop reading. A quick apology to my neglected family over the past week! I've never been so swept into a story in my life. I really felt I was there, in that world, That it actually existed! I can't stop thinking about them. It made me cry at points, and my heart race, I couldn't help but keep going! Then I was close to done and I thought I'll stop for a little bit (because I didn't want to be done!) But I couldn't stop! It really is a problem, and I crave the next book! I strongly suggest that if you haven't read these books that you do! But They aren't for everyone, I know a few people who didn't necessarily love them! But I personally think they are CRAZY!

So I'll stop going on and on about how much I love these books, and do a regular post soon! But I thought it might be fun to play a little game, Just to see what you loved best about these books. Here's how to play: In my comments Leave the answers to these questions.
Did you like the books?
Which of the three is your favorite book?
Who do you think Bella should be with?
Who is your favorite character, and why?
If you've only read one or two of the books, you can just answer the questions that you have answers to! Or if you don't like them you can comment to that effect, you know, plead your case! I hope you all play, I can't wait to see your answers! Like I said I'm obsessed!
So thanks for listening to my ramblings! One last time,


So I'll stop going on and on about how much I love these books, and do a regular post soon! But I thought it might be fun to play a little game, Just to see what you loved best about these books. Here's how to play: In my comments Leave the answers to these questions.
Did you like the books?
Which of the three is your favorite book?
Who do you think Bella should be with?
Who is your favorite character, and why?
If you've only read one or two of the books, you can just answer the questions that you have answers to! Or if you don't like them you can comment to that effect, you know, plead your case! I hope you all play, I can't wait to see your answers! Like I said I'm obsessed!
So thanks for listening to my ramblings! One last time,
I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!
~~~
(Anyone can play, if you don't have a google account just chose anonymous in the comments, then just type you name in the comment!)


13 comments:
I recently read the Twilight series and absolutely loved it! I really liked all three, but I think New Moon and Eclipse were my favs. I cried in both of them. Although, I really liked how the author described vampires in the first book. So maybe they are all my favorites! While reading New Moon, I thought Bella should be with Jacob. Then, when I read Eclipse, I thought, How could I ever think Bella should be with Jacob when it's obvious that she belongs with Edward? They are defintely going to be multiple-reads for me!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! So glad you have joined the ranks of Utah valley women and are obsessed with "good" vampires. So, I'm not sure which is my favorite... Bella should definitely be with Edward, I think my favorite character is Alice (I so badly want to be her friend), and I'm fairly certain I'll have to re-read them next summer in preparation for "Breaking Dawn". Have you checked out her website? Because I'm ridiculous and look every couple weeks for updates on the Twilight movie (yes, there will be a movie). Hooray! There is also a "first chapter" of Twilight written from Edward's perspective. I thought I would hate it (based on "Mr. Darcy's Diary" feelings...), but it was fabulous. Highly recommended. Now that I've posted a blog on your blog... Glad you love the books!
Oh boy, I love this post!!! Ok, I loved Twilight and Eclipse, and I am not a fan of New Moon, cause I don't like Jacob!!! She just has to be with Edward!!(Sorry Jacob fans) My favorite character is Alice... I too wish I could be her friend. :) I can't wait for next summer!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these books! Twilight was definately my favorite book, i read it in 2 days! Um and is there even a question that Bella should be with Edward? Seriously who woulnt want to be with Edward? Is it bad that sometimes i want Jaren to touch my face the way Edward touches Bella? KK i know its bad!
I knew you would love these books. They are a great retreat. I NEVER thought I would get into vsmpire books, but there I was reading away. I haven't read the 3rd book yet, because I am too cheap to buy it in hard cover!
LOVED the books! It's quite the obession/addiction. Rob calls them my "scriptures" because I pick them up all the time and read parts over again. That's bad i know. Ok the questions: I liked Twilight the best. New Moon was a close second though after reading it a second time (the first time i was too anxious to appreciate it cuz I wanted him to come back!)And I was too mad in Eclipse to call it my favorite. Of course Bella should be with Edward hands down. I know this wasn't a question but I think Edward would freakin rock Jacob if they ever fought! And Edward is my favorite character because I love him. :)
Oh Heather, I do love these books. I'm glad you decided to jump on the obsession wagon. Twilight was my favorite and I can't see Bella with anyone else but Edward...he's my favorite. I read these books a couple of months ago and I still think about the characters, I miss them!
I LOVE these books! Twilight is my favorite, but I haven't read Eclipse yet. I am saving it for he trip to California (yes, we are driving) and it is almost kiling me! Luckily I don't have the book in my possession or I would have succomed to temptation and read it already! I think Edward is my favorite character. He has so many levels...I think I have a crush on him! I definatey thinki that he and Bella should be together, though I cn sympathize and relate with Jacob. (It is crazy how real these people are to me!) Anyway, I can't wait to read the third and fourth! As for the Twilight movie, I'll go to a midnight showing with you!
I LOVED these books too. I used to hate reading and one of my Young Women made me read Twilight and I read it so fast and was hooked for the others. Matt makes fun of me, but oh well. I think that maybe Twilight was my favorite, but I loved them all. I can't wait for the next one!
I was like you I got so swept away in the books and I don't read at all. My boys kept saying mom what are you doing? I would say I reading, they would say why. They were not used to me doing that. I have loved all 3 book but I have to say Eclipse has to be my fav so far. I definitely think bella should end up with Edward. Have fun reading
I loved the series as well, except for the last book. My favorite book was Twilight for sure. Bella should be with Edward for sure, even though she doesn't deserve him, she is SO annoying. That is why I didn't like the last book. Good times.
I so got into the romance of these books. What would it be like to feel so much passion in a relationship? I would never get anything done during the day! The passion would consume most of my thoughts and time during the day, so maybe it is better to just be in a regular everyday run of the mill relationship where sometimes you feel lots of love for your partner and other times you don't. That way you can focus on other things like serving others,taking care of your family,working,etc. I always go for the underdog and I hate being cold,so I would rather cuddle up to Jacob. Besides I like big muscles instead of pretty guys and I'm not into pain and I don't like blood so the vampire thing is not appealing. Oh well, sorry all you Edward lovers!! I love the books and am not quite finished with Eclipse. :)
I love these too!!! My hubby thinks I'm ridiculous, but I can't help it! I'm like most of the rest of you, I'm not a big reader either, but I read all three super fast!!! I think Twilight is my fav, but honestly they all run together in my brain and I can't remember where one ended and the next began. Bella without a doubt should be with Edward. Bella drives me crazy at times, but I love all the other characters so I just have to rememer that she is supposed to be an immature highschooler, and then it doesn't bother me as bad :o). YAY for the dawning of a Utah cult classic!
p.s. I love your blogs Heather, they're super cute!
~Kristen
Post a Comment