
Okay so this is a little late, but better late then never! Taylor and
Jordynn's birthdays are both in the very
beginning of October but with all the craziness in the extended family, we couldn't get together to celebrate until the last Sunday of the month! We always have a lot of fun when we get together with the whole family, It can get a little crazy and loud but it is always a good time! My food assignment was the cakes, Taylor wanted a dragon, and
Jordynn wanted a princess. This was my first
attempt at a barbie cake, can i just tell you how hard it is to frost barbie boobies... Not easy! Anyway the dragon was also giving me a hard time, but thanks to Jeff and my mom helping me in the end we got it done! All in all it was a fun night that
Jordynn and Taylor loved!

3 comments:
I like the picture of me and the boys at the birthday party. I actually think that you and I look a little alike in that picture. I was having a good hair day and all you can see is my head which is always a good thing. The boys are the cutest as always. Love, mom
xoxo
Heather, those cakes look amazing!!!
awesome cakes...very impressive!
Post a Comment