Saturday, October 27, 2007

Festive Halloween Fun!!




HEE HAW FARMS!!



We actually went to Hee Haws twice this year... First we went with friends!
Summer and Lisa called and asked me and the boys to meet them out at Hee Haws, so we headed over for some good old fun! The kids had fun in the corn snake, jumping in the hay, playing in the corn box, riding pedal cars (now that is a work out!), playing in the spook alley and riding the animal train!

















Then we went with the Family...

Mom, Jared and Tiffany came with us for a fun filled family night at Hee Haws! We had free tickets so we thought hey, why not go again! We went on a a trick or treat hay ride, had free cider and doughnuts, and played in the corn maze! The kids each even got to pick out a pumpkin! It was a great night. Thanks for coming with us guys, we love you!














































Witches Night


Sarah, Amy and I went up to Gardner Village for Witches Night! We had so much fun , I recommend trying it out next year if you haven't been before! Everyone is decked out in witch costumes, there's live entertainment, food tents everywhere, and sales at all the stores. Who could ask for anything more!


"Thriller"


Zombie, Sarah, Diane, Amy, Zombie, Zombie, Me, and Jeff


~~~


Jeff, his mom, sisters, and I went up to Salt Lake to see Thriller! We had a great time, Jeff and I have made it a tradition to go every other year because we think it's a fun show!


Pumpkin Patch!



Some people might think were a crazy bunch of girls when we get together with all our wild kids, but it keeps us sane, and the kids have a blast! We had a great time (on a good weather day of fall) at the pumpkin patch. The kids love the corn maze, the playgrounds, animals, inflatable jumpy toys, Light Alley, and of course all the pumpkins! But best of all we like to get together and play with all the friends!











And Last but not least...


HALLOWEEN BUNCO!!!


We all look forward to Halloween bunco, when else do you get the chance to dress up and get silly with the girls! Some of us even went to "sing a long" Hairspray afterwards, in costume and all!! :) It was a great night. Summer and Ange, we really wished you could have been there and missed you tonz! :( You can look for more pictures on the official Bunco blog... Coming soon to a blog near you! (Right Lisa?)







5 comments:

lramey said...

that was my favorite post, because I was in all the activities! YEAH FRIENDS!!!! Love you my friend!!!!!

Laurel said...

There was such an event as "Hairspray sing-a-long" and I didn't know about it?!! I'm so disappointed! My mom, sisters, and I are obsessed with it. Looks like you guys have had a few fun adventures lately. Enjoy Halloween this week!

Shannon & Summer said...

You are always having so much fun! Lucky for me I get to be in on alot of it! Thanks for being such an aweome friend and for all you have done to help me this past week!

Ange said...

looks like so much fun! I'm so sad i missed bunco! I guess there's always next year!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girl(s) are outnumbered in the children's group. Fun posts and pictures.