Monday, November 29, 2010

A Trip to the Dentist!

It was check up time for the boys, and Hayleigh's first visit to the dentist. After watching her brothers get their X-rays she hopped right up in the chair and let the girl take her pictures! She was great!
Then it was time for cleaning, counting and cavity checking!
All the kiddos were fabulous! Taylor got away cavity free. Easton and Hayleigh weren't quite as lucky. They both had a cavity or two that had to be fixed! Here are my kids showing off there clean pearly whites... and of course their prizes!
We went back a few days later for Easton and Hayleigh to get their cavities filled. They were both very brave and did a great job! The both had me giggling on the happy gas!
I was very proud of them for being so brave! Hopefully we will just have to have the cleaning in six months!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Fun I love the zoo!! And I am dying at Hayleigh at the dentist!! She is sooo freakin cute!!!

Laura said...

I recognize that office!! Glad you still go there, he's a great dentist! I'm impressed at how brave Hayleigh was!! It was good to see you guys the other day!