Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Out of Order!

I know that this post is out of order... but it will probably only drive me crazy! Anywho, This is what Jeff and I were for Halloween! It was our fun way to share with our family and friends exciting news about our families future! That's right number four is on it's way! I am due June 11, 2011. I'm only eight and a half weeks right now. I'm feeling exhausted and nauseous all the time, but we are very excited to have another cute little family member join the gang!

9 comments:

Suzy said...

Congratulations!

Shannon said...

Congrats!

sheree said...

Yeah. . .I love my grandkids and one more just adds to the joy!!! :)

Snarr mama said...

Congrats! cute costumes.

Boy Mom said...

Wow! I kinda missed that at the puke-or-treat. I did notice that your Mom was looking really hot!

Congrats! You make an adorable oven.

taytum said...

Congrats Heather! Grandma told me when I called her the other day your big news and I am so excited for you! Yay to more little cousins! I just wish we all lived closer so our kids could play.

Clever costume too!

mindo said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I KNEW it was just a matter of time!!

Marilee said...

Yay! No more odd numbers!

Mckensie Assmus said...

Yay your lil one is due on my bday!!!