I'm going to DISNEYLAND!!!
So, Jordynn and I took Tiffany to California for a graduation road trip celebration! We had mad amounts of fun... and took mad amounts of pictures to document it! It was a very successful trip, other than the little bout of food poisoning! But we all still had a blast!
Tuesday Morning we loaded the car and got ready to go.
After a couple of pictures in our road trip tee's we were ready to hit the road!
This was the temperature outside as we drove through the California desert
That night we stayed at Jordy's Aunt Terry's house. Then the next morning we got ready and headed to the hotel! After checking in and unpacking I gave the girls there California survival kits!
Tuesday Morning we loaded the car and got ready to go.DISNEYLAND!
It was perfect because the theme at Disneyland right now is "Celebrate" which is what we were there to do! So celebrate we did!
First stop the Tiki Room
We make pretty awesome Tiki Gods!
As we were headed for Indians Jones we saw Aladdin and Jasmine!
Taking a look at Tarzan's Tree House!
Then we were off to Critter Country for some Pooh Bear
Think Think Think
Oh Eeyore
Tiggerific Fun
We also took a ride on Splash Mountain while in Critter Country
We thought about the Haunted Mansion, but it was so scary we had to run away!
Goofin' around with Goofy!
Mickey Mouse
Mary Poppins and Bert the chimney sweep
Sporting some extra ears!
Pluto
Had to get a picture for the boys of their favorite ride!
Take a little power nap!
Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Then we took a trip through wonderland!
It just so happened that Wednesday was Cinco de Mayo so we took a picture by a Spanish fountain.
And ate us some yummy Jack Taco's to celebrate the day!
Thursday morning we started the day off in CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE!
We went straight back to the Paradise Pier
to ride California Screamin'
Then we met Jessie
and went across the way to ride Toy Story Mania!
When we were done, we got to met Woody!
As we headed over to Soarin' over California we came across Pilot Minnie, She was so stinking cute we had to take a picture!
Mater and Lightning
More goofin' off!
While waiting all five minutes for Tower of Terror, Jordy and I practiced our bubble blowing skills!
Then it was time... some of us were scared 
Tiff and I by Big Bear Mountain!
Raaarrgh
Hopper and Jordynn
Posing with Donald
Chip and Dale!
We then became bugs and watched It's Tough to be a Bug!
After seeing all of California Adventure, we headed back across the way to Disneyland where we meet Tinkerbell and her Fairy Freinds!
We met A LOT of characters around the park and took the opportunity to have some photo fun with all of them!
Miss Minnie
I was so lucky I got to meet my baby girls favorite princess Ariel!
We also had the pleasue of meeting the newest Princess Tiana!
Then we got to meet Jazmine, who remebered us from the day before with Aladdin!
After a full day of play we headed back to the hotel for bed. But before bed we played a little superman game... he he!
Friday Morning was a sad one, Tiffany had food poisoning. She was really sick and in a lot of pain. Jordy and I felt SO bad for her, after all it was her trip and she was supposed to do nothing but fun! She had been so excited to see the fireworks that were that night. All she wanted was to feel good enough to at least be able to go over and watch the fireworks!
By later afternoon she started to feel a tiny bit better so we played a few rounds of UNO!
Here we are as new action figures!
California Adventures Hollywood Area at night!
We took it easy that night. We decided she could handle a 3-D movie. So we saw Captain EO the original 3-D movie that played there, you know back when Micheal Jackson was black! It was SUPER awesome, Tiff loved it!
Then After watching the Best fireworks ever we headed over to Buzz! Where we had some camera fun!
Jordy got herself a new man in Disneyland!
NO COMMENT!
Jordy and I getting our game on!
We had a great time on this ride!
On the way out we got our picture with the cute Mickey flowers!
Saturady morning we were off to the beach! But not with out brushing our teeth!
Here we are on the Huntington Beach Pier!
YEPEE for the Beach!
While walking the pier this guy caught this shark on a regular fishing pole. It was CRAZY the shark was at least four and a half, five feet long. And he caugh it about fifty feet away from all the surfers! NUTS I tell ya.
Then after some shopping on the boardwalk we hit the sand for some sun!
The Pier
Tiff surfing some killer waves
Jordynn and I posing it up in the cold water
Then it was time to jump some waves! 
We were living it up on the beach!
Sisters!
After laying out and getting super hot Tiff and I went on a shell hunt!
We all had a great time and got taken out by a wave or two but it was a blast!
On the way out, this guy came down the beach with his bird. Jordynn held it for a minute and then the birdie gave her a kiss goodbye!
On the way out we got our picture with the cute Mickey flowers!CANNON BALL!
It wouldn't be the pool with out a couple under water shots! 
After we all showered and got ready we headed back over to the parks for one last night of celebration! After eating, and since Tiff's tummy was feeling better the girls indulged on lot's of yummy treats! First was Ice cream... ISS GOOOOD!
Then we hit the rides we all wanted to do one more time! Of course Toy Story was a MUST!!!

I think this is one of all of our favorites!
We watched the fireworks again too because we all loved them Then we took our picture in front of the lit up castle!
Beach Buddies! These were our braclets we bought on the beach!
After some other fun rides we went back to Buzz. It wouldn't be buzz without some more photo ops!

Jordynn and I kicked trash on our last time through!
We were awarded for our efforts!
We lived it up and got as much in as we could for our last night!
Our last ride ended up being the same as our first ride! Indiana Jones!
On the way out we got ourselves some Mickey and Minnie Caramel Apples!
***


3 comments:
You two are the best! Best vacation, I want to go back again right now!!! Thanks again for the amazingly fun trip. I love you SOOOO much. ISSS GOOOOOD. I couldn't resist and Im glad you got such good MPG's :)
fun trip!! You and Jordynn are awesome for taking TIff. What a blast and I want to be on the beach right now!!!!! (minus the freaky shark, yikes!) You guys are so cute and I bet your kids loved all the pictures with the characters. So glad you got to go :)
Words can not express how jealous I am!! You are such a great sister! How fun that you guys got to do this!
Post a Comment