We went to dinner at Tepenyaki with the whole family to celebrate Jeff's Birthday this year!
Dad, mom, Tiff, Taylor,
Pookie and
Easton!

Amy,
Hayleigh and I

Jeff, Sarah, Mom
amd dad!

It was the kids first time to go and they had a blast. They thought it was the coolest thing ever!
make a wish!
After dinner we went
back to our house for fun and cupcakes!
Daddy with his boys!
Being silly



Practicing KUNG FU!
Hayleigh's favorite movie that she wants to watch at least once a day if Kung Fu Panda. She says lots of the lines but our favorite thing she does is bow and says "Master"
Easton also loves
Kung fu so he showed
Hayleigh some moves!

grandpa likes to get in on the
kung fu moves as well



As you can see we have some serious
Kung fu skill in our family!

Taylor and
Hayleigh cuddling on the floor! So cute


Then it was Cupcake time!


Yummy!
***
Tiffany and Diane sporting their favorite shades!
It was a low key casual birthday and everyone had a good time! I love you Jeff and I hope that you had a fabulous day, and that you will have a great 31st year!
5 comments:
Your Jeff is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Jeff!
we need to go to tepanyaki together!!!! and i MUST see Hayleigh's Master bow..that's hilarious! With that and Conli's "pleeees Oolan" we have some cute little ladies!
Love the birthday pics and love Jeff too! He is an awesome son! Happy birthday Jeff! It's always a fun to share these times together! Oh yes and my grandkids are the cutest ever!!!!!!
Love, mom g
( I can't remember my google account info)
Happy birthday to Jeff! And his birthday dinner is killing me right now, I WANT TO EAT SOME YUMMY CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES!! Yum! I love your little kung fu master, adorable!
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment